The Family Club QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Family Club QPR

QPR fans are getting worse and worse, but you could argue there is a for it reason.

End of the day, i loved the family club QPR, the takeover i thought was great and i still do, but the family club is going, fans are upset, and it's not nice to see.

The distance between fans and club is going to be hard to fix, but i'm a postive person and allways gets behind my team no matter what !!

I'm looking forward to next season hopefully with Curbs or De Canio as gaffer and Danielle Lloyd as my wife !!

(Never know, this season hasn't been ruled out, only 4 points from the play-offs)

Point of the thread is.. well we need to get behind our team more and try to be positive !!

U R'SSS
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Hard to be positive mate when your club that you love has been totally b0lloxed up from top to bottom by foreigners with not an ounce of love for QPR. Admire your post though you are right but just can't see it getting better anytime soon.

Comment

3 points tonight and we'll be good

A loss and i aint even logging in tomorrow

Comment

the club have conceded there IS NO PLAY OFF HOPES..selling routledge, releasing 2 forwards to our rivals...is not good for qpr

WHO HAVE WE BROUGHT IN?
        they are clearing house for a sell off and are going..FOR SALE!

wayne was the only asset to sell....and to rivals.

one positive>>>> we are selling as manys eats/boxes to newky for their promotion party 4 months in advance!!! thats where qpr's interest is
        they don't give a fkuc for me , you or us....

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          the club have conceded there IS NO PLAY OFF HOPES..selling routledge, releasing 2 forwards to our rivals...is not good for qpr

WHO HAVE WE BROUGHT IN?
          they are clearing house for a sell off and are going..FOR SALE!

wayne was the only asset to sell....and to rivals.

one positive>>>> we are selling as manys eats/boxes to newky for their promotion party 4 months in advance!!! thats where qpr's interest is
          they don't give a fkuc for me , you or us....
          Unfortunately mod I think you are bang on the button there. The writing's on the wall...Big time

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            QPR fans are getting worse and worse, but you could argue there is a for it reason.

End of the day, i loved the family club QPR, the takeover i thought was great and i still do, but the family club is going, fans are upset, and it's not nice to see.

The distance between fans and club is going to be hard to fix, but i'm a postive person and allways gets behind my team no matter what !!

I'm looking forward to next season hopefully with Curbs or De Canio as gaffer and Danielle Lloyd as my wife !!

(Never know, this season hasn't been ruled out, only 4 points from the play-offs)

Point of the thread is.. well we need to get behind our team more and try to be positive !!

U R'SSS
            Sorry to dishearten you but we are now 5 points from the play offs.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Mr positive and optimistic qpr couldn't care less now about this season !!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              And many more mistakes

Comment

All of my friends has told me the score tonight,

Yet when we beat Barnsley 5-2 or whatever. Preson 4-0.. Reading 4-2 etc
                Nobody cared... when we lost 4-1 to Middlesborough and losing 4-0 tonight... EVERYBODY HAS TOLD ME !!

Why is that... i don't care about QPR... but yet i still do

This is a narsty circle.. i agree with everyone about how the club is ran now... had enough (Untill next game)
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                And many more mistakes

Comment

Working...
                X