Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a positive note

We have gone from 11th to tenth before we kicked a ball thanks palace
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Yeah, we've gone up 1 place...

Comment

i dont like palace

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        Yeah, we've gone up 1 place...
        all helps in the grand scheme of things
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          was going to post the same you beat me to it

nice one nuff

glad someone is postive:boss:

Comment

Not a great lover of Palace but hate seeing teams go into admin, feel for the fans more than anything, and somehow feel it could be us in the not too distant future!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Not a great lover of Palace but hate seeing teams go into admin, feel for the fans more than anything, and somehow feel it could be us in the not too distant future!
              Spot on ^^^^^^^

I think it is a very sad day that we need to celebrate when a better side this season has to drop places because it is in financial ruin.

We know how hard these times are and I do feel for the Palace fans.
              London derbys are a great day and we will be worse off without them in this division if they get relegated, fact!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Spot on ^^^^^^^

I think it is a very sad day that we need to celebrate when a better side this season has to drop places because it is in financial ruin.

We know how hard these times are and I do feel for the Palace fans.
                London derbys are a great day and we will be worse off without them in this division if they get relegated, fact!
                sometimes i think are time will come again !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

I agree with the bit about teams going into admin. Never like to see english clubs struggle to stay afloat - it's not good for any of us in the long run.

Football is being run so badly nowdays...
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

just trying to be a bit positive but can also see where you are coming from mind you some of the n=big teams are in a spot of bother getting rid of shared gates never helped the smaller teams i do think the FA needs to look into bringing them back

Comment

Working...
                    X