Routledge = overrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge = overrated?

Im not saying im over the moon that he's gone but lets not go over the top here people, Routledge may have the pace and a but of trickery but his final ball is poor most of the time, a decent full back will suss him out, he goes missing in games and his attitude is a problem. I know we cant afford to be losing one of our better players but we have more serious problems at the club that need addressing, like our 'Sporting Director'

I am consoling myself by remembering all the one on ones he missed! ...strangely makes me feel a lot better!

Comment

Agreed. How many 1 on 1s on the keeper has he converted?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
        I am consoling myself by remembering all the one on ones he missed! ...strangely makes me feel a lot better!
        Only because we played him as a striker due to our desperation!
        He is a winger and will now have decent strikers to finish off a move.

Hard to question his final ball when poor simpson is up top on his own.

ffs lets keep it real, the owners are proving once again that we are a selling club with no ambition!!! end of!!!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

KInd of agree he cost us many points this season with his poor finishing and you could tell he had an attitude on him and thought he was too good for the club,but why are we selling one of our better players and getting in the likes of prisken who's on a par with the itallian donkey!

Comment

Second highest number of assists in the division though!!

It was our lack of strikers that forced us to play him up front, but playing players out of position and then criticising them for average performances seems to be our forte.

Comment

If you belive this to be true give me some names to replace him!!
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                yeah, have to agree
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                X