Flavio asset stripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavio asset stripping

I have been on this mes board before but was unable to sort out my loggin.So I opened a new account. Saw that a post saying Flav recovering some of his outlay before he departs was removed, was this because of the people that run this site are to close to the board and don't like what maybe the truth. correct that he and his partners saved our club, but they have since gone a long way to making us the laughing stock of football, Ive seen scivers & tramps have a job longer than some of our managers.Selling mercenary routwedge might be good business but to bring in quashie shows we are taking a backward step ( He wasn't that good the first time around) I have supported this club since 1966 and when earlier this season everthing looked so good playing probably the best since the mid 70s & early80s I felt our board might have pushed the team on instead of taking doing exactly the oppersite. I feel disillusioned at the moment A S.T. holder who travels to most games with F.O.qpr but work commitments do not allow me to go tonight. hope you Guys have good trip and have good reason to smile all the way home! COME ON U RS
    God I hope our board make me eat these words

We all do hope they will!!

Comment

Working...
    X