Routledge Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge Replacement

Wouldnt mind Jimmy Kebe from Reading, looked very lively against us, but then again bob malcom would look lively against borrowdale. Still anyway a good player
    Jobi McAnuff, not bad also.

My personal one would have been Jamal Campbell Ryce, but Bristol City have beaten us to him :cry:

Who do you suggest?

JCR has recently moved somewhere, id like ambrose or moses and they would be cheap

Comment

ye jcr has gone to bristol city as ive said, long day lol :P yee either ambrose or moses would be good but cant see it personally

Comment

Pointless in speculating we won't replace Routledge!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Adam Hammill

Comment

david villa lets all put the names out their wont sign any of them briatores a prize pr.ick of the highest order
            probably end up with pelli e-coli's clone from div6 serie k if we are lucky
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

We can do this through the process of elimination.

1. Who is currently available on loan?

2. Who's agent does Paladini owe a favour to?

3. Who is happy to accept a wage cut?

4. Who struggles to get into the team they are currently playing for?

Having worked through the list the ideal replacement for Routledge is Ian Harte. Ex Leeds. Ticks all the boxes!!!!
              :drunk:

Comment

I would not mind seeing some of our youngsters given a go.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I don't believe there will be any replacement for routledge, so we'll have to make do with what we got... shame as he was a crucial cog in the engine room...

Alberti or Balanta to get the nod.

Comment

Lets see who plays there tonight. My bet is that Ephraim or Balanta will now get a long awaited extended run in the side.

Comment

id love to see boyd from peterborough, and if moral is bad here it has to be better that at there club.

he is a left sided midfielder and has more assists than routledge this season

Comment

Working...
                      X