enough about routledge its getting boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enough about routledge its getting boring

the bloke is not loyal to anyclub hes just after money and premierleague football and will chop and change as many times as he likes until he gets there.

he wanted to leave and personally i dont want anyone playing for my team that doesnt want 2 be here, he hasnt had a very good season so far,he never gave 100% and what i really didnt like about him at the poty party he was the 1st out the door into the cab which showed he couldnt care less about us as a club and fans and imo we shouldve got rid on him.

so hes gone now so get over it

this wont happen with our owners i no but wouldve been a much better deal if we went and got jobi mcanuff as a replacement or someone like him for half the price of what we just sold wayne 4

i agree completely mate. he didnt play for that shirt so why are we so concerned hogan on the other hand will and always appreciates the fans after the game. i didnt see routledge doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
      the bloke is not loyal to anyclub hes just after money and premierleague football and will chop and change as many times as he likes until he gets there.

he wanted to leave and personally i dont want anyone playing for my team that doesnt want 2 be here, he hasnt had a very good season so far,he never gave 100% and what i really didnt like about him at the poty party he was the 1st out the door into the cab which showed he couldnt care less about us as a club and fans and imo we shouldve got rid on him.

so hes gone now so get over it

this wont happen with our owners i no but wouldve been a much better deal if we went and got jobi mcanuff as a replacement or someone like him for half the price of what we just sold wayne 4
      Thats's all very well and players aren't loyal . But the point is we WON't replace him
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
        Thats's all very well and players aren't loyal . But the point is we WON't replace him
        And you know this because?

Comment

Routledge has gone????!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirsupahoopsa View Post
            i agree completely mate. he didnt play for that shirt so why are we so concerned hogan on the other hand will and always appreciates the fans after the game. i didnt see routledge doing that.

I am not really bothered that he has gone, either. I am, however bothered by the lack of good quality signings in January and the message this sale sends out.

Comment

Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post

Because erm Dexter wasn't replace. Camp was replace by loans and the best we could have done was take the Man U lad on and never did that.

Next...

Comment

Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
                Educated guess i suppose.We have Cook returning, Hogan back to fitness and Buzz also has played out there.

What really is funny - is not the sale of Routledge - but the fact that our two main strikers....who we bought with our own money- have been loaned out to 2 x championship sides...in same league position as us...Our only recognised striker( i think) is Simpson...and he is not ours...

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  Educated guess i suppose.We have Cook returning, Hogan back to fitness and Buzz also has played out there.

What really is funny - is not the sale of Routledge - but the fact that our two main strikers....who we bought with our own money- have been loaned out to 2 x championship sides...in same league position as us...Our only recognised striker( i think) is Simpson...and he is not ours...
                  complete joke isnt it. Who the hell is runnining this club? and if its not Flabio then ffs sack him.

Comment

Working...
                  X