Saturday Afternoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Afternoons

Well it looks like our owners have given up this season, cashing in on our better players and saving money by reducing the wage bill.

I think i'm going to do the same.

-and give up for the rest of the season and reduce my bills. No more trips to LR or any other away ground for me. Near on £100 a time it costs me for a seat, train ticket, food and a few beers going to a home game. In fact after the crap displays for the last few months I'll probably get more entertainment value going shopping with the wife. (and it will be cheaper)

No doubt there will be some replies about not being a true supporter blah, blah , blah, but I just can't be arsed any more. QPR are and will always be my club but I've stopped enjoying it.
    It's not just the way the club is being run, the attitude of most of the players, but its also the attitude and the way alot of the fans behave aswell.

QPR player can also sod off.

So from now on (until next season) my Saturday afternoons will be spent with the family (or on the river bank fishing when it gets a bit warmer)

U R'sssssss

Unless we start to show some serious ambition, to back up the boards plans, then you will be far from alone mate, i think that bank will become pretty crowded

Comment

Mate. I gave up after Middlesboro. Won't be back this season. Its my own little protest and I hope the crowd v S****horpe is less than 6000
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

A very good point actually dorset.

We are constantly being told here to spend more money.Mr Conners springs to mind.We are being told that as the owners are dipping into their pockets...so should we.

Like many - i am feeling the pinch, and saturdays game was one of the ones i should be attending.Haven't yet purchased, but was just wondering if my £20.00 for my ticket, undergound british rail food drink etc(actually comes to about 70) is warrented.

Comment

im the same cant be arsed with the 440 mile round trip, got me ticket for forest tonight aint going there either...

Comment

Don't blame any of you for not wantinmg to watch.

I didn't renew my ST and have only seklected a few games to attend to this season.

I was thinking of going this Saturday and to the Ipswich game on Feb 9th, but I don't think I will bother now.

Not because they sold Routledge (I have said on other threads what I think of the deal), but because the club have shown no ambition for the club in this transfer window.

Where are the RB, the GK, the striker(s)?

QPR is my club, but I am not a mug who will just turn up pay whatever and sit and watch rubbish games and rubbish results.

I too have a family and will spend my time with them.

Comment

Working...
            X