No announcement yet.

Hogan is better than Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember this the player Souza said would play for England one day, and I would think he is knows a player when he see one!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Hogan has the potential to be a good player but he's still far too lightweight. Routledge wasn't much bigger, but he had a lot more presence on the pitch and was harder to knock off the ball.

I think Hogan deserves to be given his chance but not at the expense of selling one of our prize assests. The fact that teams like Newcastle and Boro came in for him suggests that he is considered one of the most dangerous players in the league. A team of that calibre won't be coming in for Ephraim anytime soon.

If we had brought in a target man back in summer things could have been very different with Routledge and a fully fit Cook (if he gets back to his best) on the wings. Oh well, it's done now.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        You have lived in disney world (USA) for to long my friend
        wat he said

Comment

Also teams like spurs, Fulham, Villa & Pompey but all let him go!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRVIN View Post
            Might be wrong, but the way WR comes across as a person, might have something to do with it. Might not be the most positive person in the dressing room.
            Aggy the same(watford goal celebration).
            Think Hogan will give us 100%.
            Team actually could be more balanced now! Only my opinion!!!!

Spot on.

Comment

With Cook on the left wing and Hogan on the right, it could be worse.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Always liked hogan gives his all love that, he will be a great QPR player in my view go hulk!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  Also teams like spurs, Fulham, Villa & Pompey but all let him go!
                  On loan at Fulham and Pompey......

Be careful now, because you need to square that with bluehoops statement on the reason why Hogan was loaned.

Comment

Hogan is better than routledge? Good one, and pellicori is better then blackstock hogan is very overrated

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      You guys wait and see, this is good business.
                      horray fo you guy

Comment

Working...
                      X