Isn't it good to know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it good to know...

...that people are more concerned about being ITK then they are about our club?

I am so happy for all of you who are jumping for joy because you've proven that you are in the know. Well done you. You should be proud of yourself because after all you being ITK is far more important than the way the club is being ran.

Please follow these instructions to give yourself a well deserved pat on the back:

lol, quality. Could I use this tool on when I am to late and in all honesty doesnt bother to pay my montly bills. I mean to get my self started.:electric_shock:

Comment

Blimey.... not sure where that one's come from SirPie!

Clearly, the latest transfer news has caught a few off guard, and the few ITK posters have mostly predicted that WR was off, allbeit to Borough not Newcastle... but I don't see that they are more concerned with being right, when judged by their predictions v facts as and when they become official.

I must say, selling WR is very negative on the face value, as clearly he is a very good footballer. However, he's not played well (not saying he's been bad or woeful) - but average in comparison to his known abilities.The same ITK's have also said that he's been unhappy for a while, and this accords with what we've seen of him on the pitch. Ditto, Dave / Pat... with his lack of celebration at Watford... so, if they're not wanting to be here, I think you also share the view that it's best just to ship them out.

So, whilst I'm not happy at all about Wayne's departure, I will judge the situation after I've seen the team play without him - there's still quality in the squad... also Quashie into midfield will hopefully prove to be the stabilising influence that the team clearly needs (I was always a fan of Gavin).

Also, I will wait until the end of the transfer window, to see if the ITK's guesses / factual inside info. come to fruition as to the likes of Kitson etc.

BEFORE I descide to jump off a pier....

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
        Blimey.... not sure where that one's come from SirPie!

Clearly, the latest transfer news has caught a few off guard, and the few ITK posters have mostly predicted that WR was off, allbeit to Borough not Newcastle... but I don't see that they are more concerned with being right, when judged by their predictions v facts as and when they become official.

I must say, selling WR is very negative on the face value, as clearly he is a very good footballer. However, he's not played well (not saying he's been bad or woeful) - but average in comparison to his known abilities.The same ITK's have also said that he's been unhappy for a while, and this accords with what we've seen of him on the pitch. Ditto, Dave / Pat... with his lack of celebration at Watford... so, if they're not wanting to be here, I think you also share the view that it's best just to ship them out.

So, whilst I'm not happy at all about Wayne's departure, I will judge the situation after I've seen the team play without him - there's still quality in the squad... also Quashie into midfield will hopefully prove to be the stabilising influence that the team clearly needs (I was always a fan of Gavin).

Also, I will wait until the end of the transfer window, to see if the ITK's guesses / factual inside info. come to fruition as to the likes of Kitson etc.

BEFORE I descide to jump off a pier....
        I genuinely believe there are some who are happy that Routledge has gone just so they can say they are ITK.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          I genuinely believe there are some who are happy that Routledge has gone just so they can say they are ITK.
          I think I know who you mean......rather than some, I can think of one;D

Clearly WR's an important player to us..... (I just can't seem to get that performance against Palace at LR out of my head!).... he really got on my nerves that night! Hopefully, the squad can rise to the occasion.... speaking of squad... your team for tonight is?

Comment

Working...
          X