Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne

The guys like snow. He never settles anywhere for long, and that always concerns me about a player.

Its a fair point.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not happy selling him if we dont spend that money but, he is turning into a bit of a journey man

Comment

Turning into one? he is established!!!! Must be minted though for being a Gypsy?

Comment

Another player who could have been very succesful if he would just settle down at one club, get his head down and work on becoming the player he can be. Unfortunatly he seems to be happy signing for a diferent club avery couple of years and pocketing the nice little, well probabley not so little signing on fees. 'll give him 2 seasons up there at most before hes off on another nice little earner somewhere else. KERR****INCHING YOU GREEDY LITTLE TWUNT!

Comment

It's becoming a habit

Comment

Did he ask for a move? or was he sold? do any of you know this? IF he was told that QPR have accepted an offer then how is he not loyal? Rather it would then mean that the club have made it clear that they are more interested in the money than the player.....ergo,its the club thats not loyal

Comment

Originally posted by dodge-stoke-r View Post
              Another player who could have been very succesful if he would just settle down at one club, get his head down and work on becoming the player he can be. Unfortunatly he seems to be happy signing for a diferent club avery couple of years and pocketing the nice little, well probabley not so little signing on fees. 'll give him 2 seasons up there at most before hes off on another nice little earner somewhere else. KERR****INCHING YOU GREEDY LITTLE TWUNT!
              Look, the bottom line is that it is his "job" - playing football is how he earns his living, albeit a ****** good one. Anyone in a normal job would move if they were guaranteed more money and better prospects to achieve what they want etc elsewhere and not be seen as a "greedy little twunt".That's all WR is doing. Just because he's a footballer why does that prevent him from looking after his own interests, his own career and probably most importantly his family.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                Look, the bottom line is that it is his "job" - playing football is how he earns his living, albeit a ****** good one. Anyone in a normal job would move if they were guaranteed more money and better prospects to achieve what they want etc elsewhere and not be seen as a "greedy little twunt".That's all WR is doing. Just because he's a footballer why does that prevent him from looking after his own interests, his own career and probably most importantly his family.
                How many jobs do you know where you get a big fat signing on fee for going to work for them. My point was that he could be so much more but greed has taken over and become the main reason for him playing football. No pride in a a job well done just a "please mister can I have some more"attitude. so yes I think he is a greedy little twunt.

Comment

Working...
                X