Cashing In Then Riding Into The Sunset /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashing In Then Riding Into The Sunset /merged thread/

Yep, that is blatantly what Flavio is doing. We are bringing in loans and freebies, and selling off assets. In a way I guess it is his prerogative, as it is a business arrangement, but it is sad to see.

On a business front, I hope that new buyers come in quickly.

On a playing front, my only real hope is that the players we bring in and the players who step up really want to play for this club, and to prove themselves. Maybe we can be over-achievers instead of under-achievers.

Essentially, I hope the truth comes out soon and us fans know where the club is headed.

I'm sad to say it,but totally agree with you.That's what it looks like to me.Maybe we need Ollie back,so he can find some more players who support the R's!!(once Gianni's gone as well!)
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Is Briatore cashing in before he sells up

I wonder if Fabio is trying to recoup some dosh before he wanders off to Italy?

Look at the evidence.
      loan players coming in.
      The sale of Wayne one of only a few Players we can get money for.
      Contract to Mick until the summer.
      We also never get any information from the board as to reasons why things happen, all we get is a short paragraph and then we will not be making anymore comments.

Somethings brewing.

By the way where Amit, the so called spokesman and friend of the fans?

Comment

very limited money has left flavios wallet.the seven signings we made last january were probably paid for with sponsership money. what he,s made on the sale of routledge will be more than enough to claw back the painters wages and some
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Cant help but think that this is true! Good thinking!

Comment

Clock is ticking for Flav.

Only reason he is still here is that he is trying to negotiate an exit strategy that doesn't leave him as a total failure with egg on his face.
            :drunk:

Comment

This thread is like an episode from the X Files. Conspiracies everywhere.

The cash from Routledge will be loose change. I have seen nothing to suggest the owners about to sell up. They said from day one the initial plan was to get QPR operating as a business. They have an unhappy player, sell him at a profit and use money to pay off some debts and/or fund purchases. Could it not be that simple?

Comment

Working...
              X