Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook to return to squad tonight?

I wonder...
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Yes mate..on the bench. Should see 15/20 minutes of action

Comment

Amid all the hurricane stuff regarding the circus... sorry, club..... ALL THE BEST TO LEE COOK.

Good luck Sunshine, get back to your best, and we'll have a hell of a player back. As good as Routledge.

The above is genuine, not sarcastic.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        Amid all the hurricane stuff regarding the circus... sorry, club..... ALL THE BEST TO LEE COOK.

Good luck Sunshine, get back to your best, and we'll have a hell of a player back. As good as Routledge.

Does that mean we would then look to sell him to the highest bidder too?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Does that mean we would then look to sell him to the highest bidder too?
          I don't think he'd be so eager to go along with it though.

Not happy about Routledge being sold, far from it... but Lee is a very different animal.
          This I know.

The injury is a worry, but IF he gets back to 100% fitness, he's a superb and commited player. And given the choice, I'd have him over Wayne Routledge anyday.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

As good as a new signing if fit. Cheers for that Scott.

Supports QPR and will fight for the cause as will Quashie, Hogan and Connolly.

Think the next couple of games could be interesting.
            15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

The injury is a worry, but IF he gets back to 100% fitness, he's a superb and commited player. And given the choice, I'd have him over Wayne Routledge anyday.
              couldn't agree more.

Comment

I don't think he'd be so eager to go along with it though.

Not happy about Routledge being sold, far from it... but Lee is a very different animal.
                This I know.

We are in agreement on everything you have said there. But some will tell you WR didn't want to go either. Similarly, Cookie didn't really want to go last time but the Club needed him to and he took one for the team so to speak. I admired his comments about wanting to make it in the Prem, which he said without alluding to the fact that he'd never get that chance with Rangers.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
                  As good as a new signing if fit. Cheers for that Scott.

Supports QPR and will fight for the cause as will Quashie, Hogan and Connolly.

Think the next couple of games could be interesting.
                  I actually agree. I think Connolly is rb from what ive seen at harlington and the new boy starts as well..hopefully he can deal with their winger.

Also...I'm chuffed to bits with Quashie signing

Comment

So Scott if u've been Harligton whose likely to be dropped Legs or Faulin for Quashie?

Comment

Havent you heard about the club QPROLLERCOASTER F.C. ??:surrender::exciting:

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
                        So Scott if u've been Harligton whose likely to be dropped Legs or Faulin for Quashie?
                        reckon with forest being 2nd.. and us being away we will go for legs.. which sucks.. coz faurlin should start
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

He's been poor before his injury god knows what he'll be like after another one not the same player by miles what we sold to Fulham
                          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                          X