Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people honestly believe Hogan can replace Routledge???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know.... why don't we get Routledge on loan from Newcastle next january, when he's not wanted anymore, and misses London??

It's what we do. It's what he does.

Everyone's a winner. Yayyy!
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I do rate Hogan but Routledge was a winger who can go past players....never seen Hogan do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        I know.... why don't we get Routledge on loan from Newcastle next january, when he's not wanted anymore, and misses London??

It's what we do. It's what he does.

Everyone's a winner. Yayyy!
        Kerching!!! And another nice little earner for a couple of agents and "players reps".

Comment

Hogan, despite his young years, has a really good attitude. Frequently in and out of the side he has never thrown his toys out the pram or complained, just got his head down and got on with it. An excellent professional who deserves a decent run in the team to improve his confidence.

Would like to see him given the last twenty games this season then we can judge him better on that. Think it's unfair to dismiss him so readily and stupid to compare him to Routledge who has been around a lot longer and played at a higher level (and failed).

Getting on Hogan's back simply because he is not Routledge isn't gonna help him develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            :

Nurse!!!

Oh stop, please - my sides can't take your hilarity any more!!

But obviously you've all seen something that our many managers and coaches this season haven't. That Hogan is in fact BETTER than Routledge.

It's so obvious now that Routledge was in the team because he was WORSE than Hogan in the opinion of professional football staff. How dumb of them
            Does it not depend how you want to play, now I'm no fan of Hogan, but If you want to play two up top you can't play Routledge Taarbat or Cook in the same side the one thing we do have is plenty of options in the wide positions what we don't have is any forwards other than Simpson, if we acquire a decent CF then I for one can easily live with this deal.

Comment

hogan will be quality but he's way off routledge yet
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
              X