Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defenders of the club have been quiet today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defenders of the club have been quiet today.

Even you lot can't justify selling one of our best players ahead of players like Hall, Ramage and Borrowdale etc.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    Even you lot can't justify selling one of our best players ahead of players like Hall, Ramage and Borrowdale etc.
    Ha Ha......

Cant see us getting 2million for any of the above!!

Comment

Routledge is an ok player but he is not as good as he has been made out to be, his finishing is awful, quick and dangerous yes but fails to deliver too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Routledge is an ok player but he is not as good as he has been made out to be, his finishing is awful, quick and dangerous yes but fails to deliver too many times.
        Kit - fair quote - as long as we replace him with some better !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

If you think he's bad then I dread to think what you think of Hall, Ramage and Borrowdale etc.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I think it is a blinding bit of business. He aint delivered enough,we have Lee Cook & Hogan Ephraim

Comment

If you think he's bad then I dread to think what you think of Hall, Ramage and Borrowdale etc.
              Rambo Ramage is not as bad as people make out.

Scape goat and all that..

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                I think it is a blinding bit of business. He aint delivered enough,we have Lee Cook & Hogan Ephraim
                Lee Cook who hasn't played all season and was poor last season.

Hogan who couldn't even get in our team and couldn't even get in a side in League 1!

You are optimistic.

Comment

Most are probably putting a shift in at work before heading for Nottingham. My shift is nearly over too
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Don't worry the w*nkers on this board will be along soon enough claiming profits, x3 what they actually are, and that the money will be invested in someone better (check the Actim index on that one).

Comment

I can and will.

Who the hell wants to buy Hall, Ramage and Borrowdale? The club can only sell players clubs want to buy.

I'd love to see them sold, but until a bid comes in for them they will stay at QPR.

Routledge is inconsistant and doesn't stay at clubs very long. He has signed a 3 and a half year deal at Newcastle, but my guess is he will be off within 2 seasons probably because it is too cold up in the north east.

Comment

Depends, if a player wants to leave which I suspect Routledge did then the best thing the club can do is get as much money for that player as possible, as quickly as possible. Hopefully we have made a porfit on him, I'd guess that we have. His heart wasn't in it and it showed on the pitch recently, it is best that he moved on IMO.

Getting rid of players like Hall, Ramage and Borrowdale isn't so easy, they are not as good as Routledge (can be, when he wants!) so who is going to pay money for them and then their wages on top....not going to happen easily!!

Comment

Hall should never play for us again, Ramage is decent cover but arguably Borrowdale should never have been signed.

Comment

QPR will say he wanted to go.

Routledge will say he didn't ask to go but the club just accepted a bid for him.

We know how QPR work.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftladder View Post
                              Don't worry the w*nkers on this board will be along soon enough claiming profits, x3 what they actually are, and that the money will be invested in someone better (check the Actim index on that one).
                              Says it all really because some have a different opinion, we are w*****s, grow up mate and try supporting the side !

Comment

Working...
                              X