Dennis Wise Latest !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wise Latest !

Tommy Docherty, Dave Sexton, David Webb, John Hollins,Tommy Langley, Steve Wicks, Paul Furlong, Michael Mancienne...etc etc

DENNIS WISE.............We cant have him as manager he used to play for Chelsea !!!!

Christ almighty, if Dennis got the Job and led us to the Premier League, I can imagine all the bad press on the boards. ( NOT )

No one would sing Dennis Wises Blue and White Army.

Weve had a crap season and probably the wost PR record of all the 92 league clubs.

But we will get it right and we will suceed.

Whoever the manager will be .... lets just get behind him and his team 100%

UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's :super_man:

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
    Tommy Docherty, Dave Sexton, David Webb, John Hollins,Tommy Langley, Steve Wicks, Paul Furlong, Michael Mancienne...etc etc

DENNIS WISE.............We cant have him as manager he used to play for Chelsea !!!!

Christ almighty, if Dennis got the Job and led us to the Premier League, I can imagine all the bad press on the boards. ( NOT )

Weve had a crap season and probably the wost PR record of all the 92 league clubs.

Good post :eyes_droped: :electric_shock:
    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
    0117 239 1217
    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

cracking post,cant belive the amount of numptys on this board who talk about ex chelsea,zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

people need to wake up and smell the coffee we are QPR not Real Madrid....

Comment

Cracking post, bet you many anti-wise muppets wont reply on this though.

Comment

Morris I have backed you on many topics. Just because some don't want Dennis Wise doesn't make them muppets. Bang out of order and lets try and lose this name calling.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Morris I have backed you on many topics. Just because some don't want Dennis Wise doesn't make them muppets. Bang out of order and lets try and lose this name calling.
            if the cap fits....
            I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Deridene View Post

Top post! Totally agree!

Comment

The main problem i think is that dennis wise is generally percieved as a total c**t. His chelsea background means little to most people I have spoken to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                  The main problem i think is that dennis wise is generally percieved as a total c**t. His chelsea background means little to most people I have spoken to.
                  100% agree, dont care who he has played for i just think he is a nasty piece of work.

Comment

People dont want Wise , ex internationl footballer , premiership player , succesful manager . But are happy with Paladini ,whose history reads . . . . . . . . . . [ you fill the dots in ]
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I would rather not have Wise as Qpr manager as i think he is a nasty peice of work plus he wore the scum shirt and the captian's armband.

But if he gets the job he will get my support the same as any other manager/player and director.

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                        I would rather not have Wise as Qpr manager as i think he is a nasty peice of work plus he wore the scum shirt and the captian's armband.

But if he gets the job he will get my support the same as any other manager/player and director.
                        Ditto but I really hope not.
                        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                        :grimace:

Comment

how fickle can some people be ?
                          has he ever slagged qpr off ? maybe a dirty player but havent we had any in the past ( david needham , mark dennis and gavin maguire spring to mind)?
                          if he comes and does a good job who cares?:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                            Cracking post, bet you many anti-wise muppets wont reply on this though.
                            a moderator insulting people....hope you are watching kirill.........i am anti-wise....if i am a muppet then i don't care......won't change my views at all...

Comment

Wise isn't good enough for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X