Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What reaction will the directors box get on Sat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What reaction will the directors box get on Sat?

Will be tense for them on Sat.

Can't say I am looking forward to Sat.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Where is the money?

Comment

If we win tonight !

Comment

gonna get abuse from me and a few mates....be waiting for them when they get out of their cars but apparently Flabby wont be there :( Paladini is gonna catch some tho

Comment

They won't turn up.
          Do you really think they have the balls to show there faces after all this champions league sh it. We are a sh it club with no ambition at all. Now it is time to give the owners hell. We should all arrange around the messageboards to skip a game and help force them out by not paying the over inflated prices for sh it football. Last straw this is. Normally I care and supportive but thats it for me now.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Do you think his big egotistic head gives a dam what people say about him, he'll just come out with what he always does IF NOT FOR ME THERE WOULD BE NO QPR. hE'S BEEN A JOKE EVER SINCE HE PURCHASED A PART OF THIS GREAT CLUB:anger::anger::anger::anger:
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
            X