X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done easy...you said it.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

What makes you laugh is that the club wont say nothing about the transfer and why they sold our best player this season.

Comment

spot on Easy, well done mat.
        made mugs of egham and Ha9 as usual

Comment

Check out the R's official site - first and fastest for breaking news, not to mention official texts - taps fingers and waits to hear it here first :surrender:
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

This is all lies...it's a know 'FACT' that he's at Boro?
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thank goodness, all these posts were very boring..

Comment

absolute joke.thought we wernt a selling club anymore
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

2 Million for Routledge is a brilliant price..................he is not worth that money, too inconsistent with the finishing ability of Dave !

Comment

we clearly dont want to go up. it seems our owners are cutting their losses. he wont be replaced and i bet the money from this wont be used for the sqaud.

thoroughly fed up now and we dont have any ambition.
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

better the table toppers than a side just below QPR.

He didn't want to be at QPR anymore (can't really blame him after all the false hope and promises etc).

I agree with Pete, and have poften questioned his performces since the Derby game.

How many good games has he had since? He drifts in and out of games and hasn't scored since mid Sept.

Hopefully the club will use the money to sign a right back (preferably one who can tacke well and supply good crosses) and a forward, although I wont hold my breath whilst waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        I am waiting for the defenders of the club to defend this one.

What Italian lump of sh1t is going to replace him??????
                        another post sounding like

"ner ner nerner ner"

I bet your overjoyed he has now gone so you can get back on the "defending the club" theme..

Comment

Bottom line though is Newcastle can buy anyone they want in this division, match any wage and promise certain Premiership football next season, not a player at rangers who would not bite their hand off

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            2 Million for Routledge is a brilliant price..................he is not worth that money, too inconsistent with the finishing ability of Dave !
                            Amen, if he didnt have pace he wouldnt be a pro footballer simple.

all he can do is run.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Check out the R's official site - first and fastest for breaking news, not to mention official texts - taps fingers and waits to hear it here first :surrender:
                              First and fastest? More BS from QPR:anger:

Comment

Brilliant. Interestingly the best club in the division think Routledge improves their squad yet we don't want to keep him.

Disgraceful, backward thinking and terrible business by our shambolic owners. AGAIN
                                :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                                X