Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish you negative supporters would just shut up and naff of to Chelsea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you negative supporters would just shut up and naff of to Chelsea!

What is it with QPR fans.Our club have saved from administration and given a chance to breathe again.

So we changed the badge,so what if season tickets prices have gone up.We also have a lovely big screen to watch highlights of game we have missed.

We have the C club...just read this...

As we enter our second year from August 2009, you'll be joining the likes of the Mittal family, Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore as one of only 100 members.

Whether it's business or pleasure, the 'C CLUB' offers you the best seats in the stadium, a personalised service and the finest cuisine from the Cipriani Restaurant, in exclusive surroundings in West London. The 'C CLUB' combines all the glamour of a private members' club with the excitement and passion that only football can deliver.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
    Limited to only 100 members
    Personalised spacious seating
    The best view in the stadium
    Separate bar, lounge and restaurant areas
    Exclusive VIP pass
    Cipriani dining experience
    Half Time and Full Time refreshments
    Private Parking
    Complimentary Match day programme
    C Club gift set
    Satellite and QPR TV
    Exclusive access to the new boutique area

"The C Club at QPR has provided us with a first class venue and experience with which to entertain our most important clients and professional contacts"
    Anthony Indaimo, Chairman, Withers LLP

Taht is what football is all about
    You are all missing this wonderful match day option....So what if we selling Routledge.If he crosses the ball, there is no one there to head it in anyway.We have loaned our front pair out to other teams who need them more than us.Forget that we have sold Dex and Camp to Notts Forest - all they care about is winning and getting up the league.We have just brought in Hill and Quashie.....

I do think sometimes people are missing the point.We have a wonderful opportunity here to give something back to the board.

Please please sign up for the CClub - and enjoy the matchday experience - you can even turn the TV over to Sky and watch Chelsea play at the same time
    Last edited by Spencer; 26-01-2010, 03:05 PM.

You make me sick Spencer...How can you joke at a desperate time like this?

By the way, that DVD never showed up mate...I keep meaning to go to the postal depot on my road but forgot again.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Wish you had said Ben,Paul got his.Let me know and i will send another.....whilst sipping champagne in the C club !

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        What is it with QPR fans.Our club have saved from administration and given a chance to breathe again.

So we changed the badge,so what if season tickets prices have gone up.We also have a lovely big screen to watch highlights of game we have missed.

We have the C club...just read this...

As we enter our second year from August 2009, you'll be joining the likes of the Mittal family, Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore as one of only 100 members.

Whether it's business or pleasure, the 'C CLUB' offers you the best seats in the stadium, a personalised service and the finest cuisine from the Cipriani Restaurant, in exclusive surroundings in West London. The 'C CLUB' combines all the glamour of a private members' club with the excitement and passion that only football can deliver.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
        Limited to only 100 members
        Personalised spacious seating
        The best view in the stadium
        Separate bar, lounge and restaurant areas
        Exclusive VIP pass
        Cipriani dining experience
        Half Time and Full Time refreshments
        Private Parking
        Complimentary Match day programme
        C Club gift set
        Satellite and QPR TV
        Exclusive access to the new boutique area

"The C Club at QPR has provided us with a first class venue and experience with which to entertain our most important clients and professional contacts"
        Anthony Indaimo, Chairman, Withers LLP

Taht is what football is all about
        You are all missing this wonderful match day option....So what if we selling Routledge.If he crosses the ball, there is no one there to head it in anyway.We have loaned our front pair out to other teams who need them more than us.Forget that we have sold Dex and Camp to Notts Forest - all they care about is winning and getting up the league.We have just brought in Hill and Quashie.....

I do think sometimes people are missing the point.We have a wonderful opportunity here to give something back to the board.

Please please sign up for the CClub - and enjoy the matchday experience - you can even turn the TV over to Sky and watch Chelsea play at the same time

Classic

I've been so down with the sale of routledge and whats going on behind closed doors but this thread has cheered me up and made me smile

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Wish you had said Ben,Paul got his.Let me know and i will send another.....whilst sipping champagne in the C club !
          Haha, I'll join you for a glass.

To be honest, I completely forgot until now. I remembered a few weeks back, but didn't get a chance to go to the postal depot to enquire, so I'll try and do so this Saturday. Thanks again though mate.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Have you noticed how many of those C-Club seats are empty on matchdays?

I know this is meant in jest.

Comment

Sounds great. How much will it cost me?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Sounds great. How much will it cost me?
                Just your soul !

Comment

Working...
                X