Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How do you deal with players leaving the club?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Neil

    #1

    How do you deal with players leaving the club?

    Except part and parcel of a football club? Or think the world has ended?
  • ollyhoops
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 6013

    #2
    It happens at all clubs so it is part of football, I think its very disappointing at this stage because people thought we were really going for it this season yet we find ourselves selling our star player to arival club...

    Comment

    • pkloft

      #3
      up to a couple of years ago i would say oh well at least we got decent money for them, Sir Les, Crouchie, Sinclair (sort of) Darren Pea****, but since the BILLIONAIRS have taken over, well words fail me TBH

      i think it's scandalous & maybe a bit more to it, which scares me :devil:

      Comment

      • FurtiveFox
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 4176

        #4
        Not overly fussed. I follow football because I enjoy it. Being a QPR fan I am not a glory hunter so accept both the lows and the lows, sorry I meant highs and lows!

        Comment

        Working...