Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on with the club i love.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on with the club i love.....

:very_sad::very_sad::very_sad:

10th in the championship with new management and new personnel in Nigel Quashie & Matt Hill. Could be worse but when new board came in I thought we may have advanced a bit more than we have but its not a crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
      You can't be 'realistic' on this message board otherwise you're 'negative.'
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

am 'realistic' but in same breath i guess it is negative realistic or realistic negativity....

Comment

:( :( :(

Comment

A moaning minority of supporters are threating to ruin it.:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
              A moaning minority of supporters are threating to ruin it.:devil:
              Indeed.
              Let's all get behind Super Flav and the Gang, and be grateful that they exist.
              Just cheer on the lads and enjoy the game.

They know exactly what they're doing, and we should just trust them to make everything ok, without any moaning or questions asked.

Or we'll ruin "it".

(But just out of interest, what exactly is "it"?)
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                Indeed.
                Let's all get behind Super Flav and the Gang, and be grateful that they exist.
                Just cheer on the lads and enjoy the game.

They know exactly what they're doing, and we should just trust them to make everything ok, without any moaning or questions asked.

Or we'll ruin "it".

(But just out of interest, what exactly is "it"?)

For you "it" means a "dream" For me "it" means slight progress every year.

COMPRENDO? NO. I dont think so...

Have the board ONCE said that we should acheive promotion solely from money in their pocket. I strongly doubt that is the case.

On the whole A rose tinted view or not from me, but I belive nobody will buy us should the Flavio @ co sell their shares. The Mittals are Not intersted in fotball,nuff said.
                Hello and goodbye...

So at the moment all we have is the belief in Harford.

Comment

For you "it" means a "dream" For me "it" means slight progress every year.

COMPRENDO? NO. I dont think so...

Have the board ONCE said that we should acheive promotion solely from money in their pocket. I strongly doubt that is the case.

On the whole A rose tinted view or not from me, but I belive nobody will buy us should the Flavio @ co sell their shares. The Mittals are Not intersted in fotball,nuff said.
                  Hello and goodbye...

So at the moment all we have is the belief in Harford.
                  "Comprendo"?!
                  No... Just a lot of poor guesswork about what I think in there.

And if you're going to get all snotty, I wont waste my effort giving you my thoughts on what "it" really is for me. Or what I think about the "progress" we've made this year. You really think we have???! Christ.

But I know I don't think it's the fans that have ruined "it".
                  But being a top mind-reader... you probably knew that already, love. :red_heart:
                  Last edited by Goddard; 26-01-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

"Comprendo"?!
                    No... Just a lot of poor guesswork about what I think in there.

And if you're going to get all snotty, I wont waste my effort giving you my thoughts on what "it" really is for me. Or what I think about the "progress" we've made this year. You really think we have???! Christ.

But I know I don't think it's the fans that have ruined "it".
                    But being a top mind-reader... you probably knew that already, love. :red_heart:

I am just trying to be positive that all. :red_heart::red_heart:love:

Comment

I am just trying to be positive that all. :red_heart::red_heart:love:
                      I'll give you that... you are trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                        in a sentence

we're being "Shafted"
                        :devil:

players being sold & loaned out (brought in by the one & only GP)

being replaced by free transfers & more loans (brought in by the one & only GP)

you couldn't make it up

oh & the clock is ticking on the 2 year refinanced ABC loan

Comment

I'll give you that... you are trying.

I feel like the smiling clown at the moment. Or Anne Boleyn before she got excecuted:(

Comment

:very_sad: even more.....

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post

oh & the clock is ticking on the 2 year refinanced ABC loan
                              people are still not clocking on to what is actually happening mate...so wasted breath :(

Comment

Working...
                              X