Most frustrating club to support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most frustrating club to support

The money is there in bundles, would only take £10million tops to get us promoted. Look at Forest spent £5mil and 2nd in the league? Do the board not take note.
    Simple business plan, spend £10million tops to get to the promise land. Ticket prices, sponsorship and tv rights etc increase increadibly, so not only will you regain that money no problem, but will also have some funds available to further improve the squad or facilities.
    They up the ticket prices, so now we expect them to spend and have been for the last couple of seasons, but they keep wasting it on sacking managers harshly

SPEND YOU TIGHT DUCKERS

IMO I don't think they really understood football...

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

SPEND YOU TIGHT DUCKERS
      They could spend 100 million but if the wrong players are coming in then we aint going to go up.

It is easier to spend & keep us in the premier league & make a profit.

Comment

But do we actually have any money??

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
          They could spend 100 million but if the wrong players are coming in then we aint going to go up.

It is easier to spend & keep us in the premier league & make a profit.
          we have to get to the premier league first.

We should be bringing in players like ebanks blake, hooper or paterson. But we would rather go for someone like morrison mmmm there lies the problem im afraid

Comment

we have to get to the premier league first.

We should be bringing in players like ebanks blake, hooper or paterson. But we would rather go for someone like morrison mmmm there lies the problem im afraid
            Ebanks Blake? One season wonder,board would not be happy paying 3 million for him.

Comment

performed well in a crap plymouth side got near 20 goals i think in a season. I for one rate him highly and hes proven at this level. Should have got welbeck from man utd, fergie owes us a favour

Comment

performed well in a crap plymouth side got near 20 goals i think in a season. I for one rate him highly and hes proven at this level. Should have got welbeck from man utd, fergie owes us a favour
                If Wellbeck flops though then what?

All very well saying we should get this player or that player,no guarantee they will fit in.

Comment

Give a decent manager £10/£20 million to spend and say..right...youve got 2 years....like Forest.

Or decide to spend £2/3million picking up "gems", fire a manager so, have to spend another £2/3million picking up the "gems" he wants (and pay pay off last boss), fire another manager so, have to spend another £2/3million picking up "gems" he wants(and pay pay off last boss)

etc etc

And basically you end up spending a small fortune to be sitting half way up the table...thats what our board have done

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post

And basically you end up spending a small fortune to be sitting half way up the table...thats what our board have done
                    Not very good but I suppose an allowance can be made in the fact they are learning the hard way?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Not very good but I suppose an allowance can be made in the fact they are learning the hard way?
                      Are they learning though?

Comment

Working...
                      X