Is The 2009/2010 season is Finished ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The 2009/2010 season is Finished ?

A fire sale is taking place and now that wages have been cut, what decent player will want to come to W12, as the wages were the one thing that tempted players to put up with the nonsense at 'Cirque Du Flavio'.

I Just hope that our 11 point cushion from 3rd from bottom spot is enough.

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    A fire sale is taking place and now that wages have been cut, what decent player will want to come to W12, as the wages were the one thing that tempted players to put up with the nonsense at 'Cirque Du Flavio'.

Much prefer to be a glass half full sort of person and look at the league table now and how much nearer we are to the top then the bottom

Comment

It would appear so...:very_sad:

Comment

A fire sale? One player to Middlesboro at hopefully a large profit, Dave off on loan and attempts to offload Hall. Not much of a fire. More like someone waving around a sparkler.

All rumours off course but it has been said Routledge unhappy. We have loads of midfield players so why not cash in. No point in keeping unhappy players. We need togetherness in dressing room and on the pitch.

We have brought in Quashie who I think could be a very good signing if he maintains his fitness not to mention Hill on loan who is a very good player at this level.

Whilst I do not think Hall and Dave are quite as bad as many make out they are hardly a loss and it makes sense to save at least some of their wages and ship them out. Given the stick they get it will give them a fresh start too. Just hope Hall manages to tie something up, and not just his laces!

Sorry but I think too much is being made of WR possibly going. Would love him to stay as on his day one of the most exciting players we have had in a very long time but he has blown hot and cold this season and I would have no problem with giving people like Hogan and Balanta a run or putting Buzz on wing where he has been very effective in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          A fire sale? One player to Middlesboro at hopefully a large profit, Dave off on loan and attempts to offload Hall. Not much of a fire. More like someone waving around a sparkler.

All rumours off course but it has been said Routledge unhappy. We have loads of midfield players so why not cash in. No point in keeping unhappy players. We need togetherness in dressing room and on the pitch.

We have brought in Quashie who I think could be a very good signing if he maintains his fitness not to mention Hill on loan who is a very good player at this level.

Whilst I do not think Hall and Dave are quite as bad as many make out they are hardly a loss and it makes sense to save at least some of their wages and ship them out. Given the stick they get it will give them a fresh start too. Just hope Hall manages to tie something up, and not just his laces!

Sorry but I think too much is being made of WR possibly going. Would love him to stay as on his day one of the most exciting players we have had in a very long time but he has blown hot and cold this season and I would have no problem with giving people like Hogan and Balanta a run or putting Buzz on wing where he has been very effective in the past.
          Almost worth enjoying reading this forum again. So much more common sense spoken.:boss:

Comment

ok so if WR has been hot and cold then bench him DONT SELL HIM! give an off form player some time on the bench and give someone else a chance. The only reason they are selling our best player is to cash in and recoup some money. Lowering the wage bill seems to be what we are looking for.

Comment

Hardly a fire sale now is it!

As for Dave going..... and Hall going..... that's what most of us want isn't it!

If WR unhappy, then he needs to be shipped out smartish, especially if he will realise cash, to help with future signings.

Perhaps Man City are in a ''fire sale'' too, what with letting their most expensive player go!

Comment

It's all about staying up now, as it probably will be next season also. It's been a farce of a season off the pitch and if we're not careful it'll become a total disaster on the pitch and we'll slip down the league. We have to make sure we're still in the championship next season.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post

As for Dave going..... and Hall going..... that's what most of us want isn't it!

If WR unhappy, then he needs to be shipped out smartish, especially if he will realise cash, to help with future signings.

Perhaps Man City are in a ''fire sale'' too, what with letting their most expensive player go!
                  dont think that is the plan m8...hope so but i got an inkling the cash will be used elsewhere ,once Villa have there 20% and agents and Paladini get theirs, whatevers left i dont think Flabio has any intention of buying players with

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post

The club shop is on a massive sale, staff have let go (Scott said this two weeks ago) and I am sure that if the price is good enough for a player, I am sure they will be sold as Flavio is either getting cash in before he goes or has been told to get stuff of the books, before someone will invest.

Comment

Assuming Plymouth beat us, the difference would be only 7 points, which is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Much prefer to be a glass half full sort of person and look at the league table now and how much nearer we are to the top then the bottom
                        ???????

Comment

The season finished when this useless board appointed Mick "loser" Harford and entrusted him with over half a season to get us up. What credentials has this man got??

Joke.
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                            The season finished when this useless board appointed Mick "loser" Harford and entrusted him with over half a season to get us up. What credentials has this man got??

Joke.

The season was finished when the board backed the players over Magilton. No manager has any chance when the players have the power in the dressing room.

Comment

Is the season finished.....after last night YES
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X