Any of this sound familiar????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of this sound familiar????

I was just disillusioned with QPR for a while, then it became football in general --- many clubs in exactly same position as ours, many worse would you believe.
    I'll still be going as much as possible - just a shame 90minutes of dross gets in the way of good days out

FROM ONE BORO FORUM:-

In someways Boro fans have always deemed to be quite Patient by a lot of outsiders even though we have suffered quite a bit over the years.The last kind of protest that gained any type of publicity was back in McClarens reign which was one man's frustration throwing his season ticket at Mac during the Villa game.

Now considering all the things that have happened at the Club since that day and the seemingly continuous lies/ spin that Gibson/Lamb and the pr department have been trying to feed us do you think the time is right to organise a protest about the way MFC is being run?

Gibson on many occasions has said he is just a custodian of the club on behalf of the fans but yet treats us all with absolute contempt with his untruths and the whole Rockcliffe cover up.

Less than 12 months ago, post relegation he informed us that he had reduced the clubs debt to just under £30 million yet not so long later we find out that was a lie.He also told us that we would have he strongest team in the Championship and we didnt have to sell players if we didnt want to, yet another lie.Then at Christmas it is disclosed that he has refinanced the debt which now is over £73 million even after raisng nearly £30 million through player sales and we are left with a very much weakend and threadbare squad still lacking with experience and quality.I also find it quite amazing that Gibson is not willing to talk to the Evening Gazete about this new financial situation.Would it not be better to be up front and honest with the fans for once in your hour of need?

Whilst most fans are grateful for what Gibson has done for the club in the past is it now time for him to move aside and bring some new blood into MFC,even dispense with Lamb's services would be a move in the right direction? We are very fast becoming a laughing stock in the footballing world and not just because of our bad results on the field.

Gibson's call for Blind Faith has turned into us being lead down a Blind Alley
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

it certainly does and probably shows why we won't spend much. You have to be passionate to want to throw money into a football club, You also have to try and run it like a business and hope for the best. And don't expect to get out with a profit. Isn't that something like david sullivan said about being involved in football?

Comment

Working...
    X