If true...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If true...

...Wayne offski and the money not being reinvested in the team, then it´s obvious that Jabba is trying to get some money back before selling his/parts of his stake. Who´s next?

Pleeeeeeeeeeease Amit, stop this farce. Buy him out and let him go back to planet Hut

Yes probably true
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Unless the new owners/shareholders are insisting that some of the debt level must be reduced before they consider investing...

Comment

Where is Master Yoda when you need him?

Comment

It's definitely not the move of a team aiming for a playoff spot. My guess is that Flavio now wants out and this could mean more of a talent being sold off in the summer. I hope someone comes in and buys him out before then and has a proper go at trying to get us back into the premiership. It's frustrating because we're only a decent manager, a striker and a left back away from being a top team in this league..

Comment

OR

we have no money??

Has anyone thought of that??

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
              OR

we have no money??

Has anyone thought of that??
              I think it is more the case that they don't wish to put anymore money in as they have all lost interest... For a team that is aiming for promotion it is very bizarre to sell your best player(s).

Come next season i'll be there with a bucket collecting donations...:very_sad:

Comment

Working...
              X