Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So at the end of the season when the loan players go back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So at the end of the season when the loan players go back....

our squad is going to be very threadbare and staying up next season will be tough.

Project will be over and the 4 year plan will not have been met.

Sad, but harsh reality. But some on here don't realise that.
    Last edited by HammersmithR; 26-01-2010, 10:39 AM.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Look on the bright side Agyemang will be back - woop de doo!

I think Briatore wants out as a Goddard rightly said yesterday you don't put new windows in a house you are trying to sell. If they want out they won't invest and we are stuck with loans and selling off our best players.

Comment

I'm sincerely worried.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

At least they won't be paying wages during the summer.

Oh, with the exception of Aygemang and Helguson...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I'm sincerely worried.
          You're not allowed to be on this website. You have to be 'positive!'
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            our squad is going to be very threadbare and staying up next season will be tough.

Project will be over and the 4 year plan will not have been met.

Sad, but harsh reality. But some on here don't realise that.
            Flavio wants out and will sell anything to get as much money as he can. Club shop fire sale, top players sold, high earners out on loan and cutting back on staff. Look at the table we are on a run I can't see getting better anytime soon and forget the 4 pts from the play-off nonsense, we are only 11 points from relegation.

QPR 34
            Middlesbrough 33
            Doncaster 33
            Watford 32
            Coventry City 31
            Barnsley 30
            Preston 29
            Derby County 29
            Ipswich Town 28
            Sheffield Wed 28
            S****horpe 27
            Reading 23
            Plymouth 21
            Peterborough 18

PS: When I said in the Summer that come December / January, when our pee poor ST sales and people giving up going mean we have to cut our cloth accordingly and it will end in tears, I was called all sorts by people. Hey Ho.

Comment

I think its time to start taking our buckets back down LR and collecting some money.selling one of our best players for 2mill and no money from that to be reinvested tells me all that i need to know about the doughnuts that run this club.they promised us premiership football in 4 years and all i can see now is league 1 football within that 4 years.was so optimistic when they took over and began to dream of finally watching us play in the top flight once again.
              the good thing that i can see coming out of this now is that we do go down to league 1 and the "project" will be over and they may leave but at least then we may finally get OUR QPR back and we can start to rebuild our once great and well supported club again.
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Well potentially yes it will be a thin squad next year for sure... but then again a lot can happen in 6 months so lets see who comes in.

Comment

Working...
                X