i value routledge at 5 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i value routledge at 5 million

if lennon is 11 million,then wayne must be 5 million he is easily good enough for the england squad.just because hes a ranger people assume hes crap

You've been on the juice..

2 million max and thats pushing it
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well

well i watched dave thomas play many games for qpr he played for england
      and i think wayne is in the same league as thomas.
      but thomas had matured at an earlier age,dave had one brilliant season
      when we nearly won the league,and i was at that norwich away game when we lost 2-3,that season dave scored an amazing twelve goals,and everbody when they think of thomas,relates to that one magnificent season
      But wayne will keep improving,and yes he will play for england,but he is a late developer.
      scouts through out england are giving fantstic accounts of his displays,but the bottom line is hes too good for us to keep,if we sell him we need to try to get beckford,i first informed the club about him when he was at wealdstone
      and in the same way as i informed the club about barry hayles who was at stevenage they just ignored me but this time .I HOPE THE CLUB HOLD OUT FOR BIG MONEY,DONT SELL WAYNE ON THE CHEAP

Comment

RFE (ex DFE) might I suggest you change your name to Hall For England, then we might get rid of him as well......
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

yeah

yeah im going to be terrified to call myself after any other players

Comment

Dex, Routledge has been at big clubs in the past and failed. He is one of those players that had a lot of potential but never quite lived up to it and is destined to spend his career either at the top half of the Championship or the bottom half of the Premiership. He is not an international and never will be.

If he want's to leave the club and Middlesborough want to pay 2m I'm pretty sure the deal will happen!

Comment

tarbie

tarbie,love you man,havent heard from you for a long time,hope your having good year,we all have our own thoughts,but we can only see what happens in waynes future, but i wish wayne well,hes got fantastic ability,but hes another oddball,he is the shyest footballer ive ever met,but i suppose like most people that meet me they are terrified

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                well i watched dave thomas play many games for qpr he played for england
                and i think wayne is in the same league as thomas.
                On the sauce again!

I also watched Thomas and Routledge isn't fit to lace his boots. Thomas was able to beat a man AND make a pin point cross. He was consistently good every game. Routledge is erratic and can't cross. Also his corners are woeful (compared to Thomas who sent in a nice corner). Finally, in a one-to-one, Routledge often screwed up unlike Thomas.

If we get £2m for Routledge, it'll be a good deal. He's nowhere near as good as Thomas was.

Comment

yeah

yeah thomas was differant to wayne because he was a boy wonder at 19 thomas was ripping teams to shreds,and he did score 12 goals in one season thats some thing i dont think wayne will ever do
                  i agree thomas was a class act,but i still think that wayne is the fastest improving player in the country
                  wayne has took a long time to really realise his ability,but he may well make the england team if he gets to play in the prem regularily

Comment

Working...
                  X