The board has it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The board has it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quashie and Hill are players who will get us out of this league, once promotion is achieved, we let them go and get players who will keep us in the prem:

If the rumour about Halford is correct this is also a great loan signing, these signings would be great for the Championship but not for the next phase!

Ducking.
    Kept the faith!

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

Ducking.
    has somebody just thrown something at you?

Comment

We'll know if it was any good come May.... until then I reserve judgement.

Comment

I agree... we have had loads of flare at players at QPR...but not enough hard players... Hill is considered a leader at the back !! well we certainly need that.

Quashie is hard one...we have Mahon and Rowlands but injured...so as a short term signing perfect.

We do need a good striker, and I would like us to get a solid Centre half who is a leader at the back as well...

However, I don't think we need another dribbling winger or midfielder...because Hogan, Cook, Routledge, Taarbt, Buszaky, Simpson etc...

So, personally I am happy with the signings... I certainly not stupid enough to expect 5 millon pound signings.

Comment

The type of player does differ,

we have too much flair

Players like Hill and Quashie will offer the steel we are looking for
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Hi Pete, what's the score with Halford? He would be perfect at RB, it seems like we have some links with the wolves these days.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Quashie and Hill are players who will get us out of this league, once promotion is achieved, we let them go and get players who will keep us in the prem:

If the rumour about Halford is correct this is also a great loan signing, these signings would be great for the Championship but not for the next phase!

Ducking.
              Similar to 'Dogging' but in lakes and rivers?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                The type of player does differ,

we have too much flair

Players like Hill and Quashie will offer the steel we are looking for
                Definately need players who are willing to get stuck in and battle.Hopefully these signings will offer that.

Comment

Ducking.
                  Great post and totally agree fella

Its about time we start being positive

The season is far from over

As del boys says "he who dares wins"

Comment

Working...
                  X