No announcement yet.

ONE of the HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE of the HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!

Thank you lord, oh there is a god out there. Agyemang has finally left the building!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bit ott.............you must have a boring life if this is one of the best days

Comment

i actually like agyemang. doesnt score many but causes plenty of problems. hopefully he plays well for city and comes back in scoring form. good luck to him i say.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        i actually like agyemang. doesnt score many but causes plenty of problems. hopefully he plays well for city and comes back in scoring form. good luck to him i say.
        Agreed with all of that
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I havent ever hear a bad word said about agyamang in terms of effort and the way he has gone about his work for QPR both on and off the field. he might not be everyones cup of tea but he can hardly be blamed for the size or length of his contract. ok he might not be peoples idea in terms of what we need as a striker but remember he didnt just turn up at loftus road and forced QPR to give him a contract. We went after him and got him so if happy to see him go fine but dont blame him for being here in the first place.

I wish him all the best apart from when he is playing against us of course
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
            I havent ever hear a bad word said about agyamang in terms of effort and the way he has gone about his work for QPR both on and off the field. he might not be everyones cup of tea but he can hardly be blamed for the size or length of his contract. ok he might not be peoples idea in terms of what we need as a striker but remember he didnt just turn up at loftus road and forced QPR to give him a contract. We went after him and got him so if happy to see him go fine but dont blame him for being here in the first place.

I wish him all the best apart from when he is playing against us of course
            Luckily we have played Bristol twice already. I am not a great admirer of Dave and hope he does well but we need a different type of forward to aid Simpson and Dave doesn't do that, they play a seperate units.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I don't rate him, but wish Agyemanag good luck, Hopefully he wont score many there, because that would make it harder for QPR to get into the top 6 (if there is a chance).

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                I havent ever hear a bad word said about agyamang in terms of effort
                You obviously didn't go to the Accrington game then. I had it with him from that moment onwards. A disgrace to the club and I'm disgusted he was ever allowed to wear a Rangers shirt again.

I'm quite happy for a player to play badly or not have much talent but the biggest crime of all is to show a complete disrespect by not putting effort in. That was the least committed performance I have EVER seen from a Rangers player, and I've seen a few!

Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

no i wasnt at the accrington game
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by naval_fluff View Post
                    You obviously didn't go to the Accrington game then. I had it with him from that moment onwards. A disgrace to the club and I'm disgusted he was ever allowed to wear a Rangers shirt again.

I'm quite happy for a player to play badly or not have much talent but the biggest crime of all is to show a complete disrespect by not putting effort in. That was the least committed performance I have EVER seen from a Rangers player, and I've seen a few!

You must have missed Bristol away then! How they are signing him after witnessing that first hand is beyond me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Thank you lord, oh there is a god out there. Agyemang has finally left the building!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by naval_fluff View Post

Well said.

Thank god we do have some supporters who understands the game. Some of our supporters do amaze me. With players like him at the club we have no chance of making the top 10 let alone the playoffs. When I let a little fart out there is more movement and effort from my ass cheeks than we've ever seen from Agyemang in a QPR shirt.

I understand opinions vary but in this instance I am totally amazed. Please tell me a game where you can honestly say Pat was one of our top 5 players during a game. His work rate is poor, he doesn't chase players down and if by some chance he gets close to a player with the ball his effort for a tackle is w**k, his shooting is dreadful and his positional play is dire. He should be known as a robber and not a footballer. In this I mean he has robbed clubs financially because under no circumstances is he a footballer!

Comment

Working...
                        X