Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we blame Briatore for everything wrong since the takeover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we blame Briatore for everything wrong since the takeover?

I would say yes.

I would say no,we aint in the relegation zone,we were when he took over.

Only higher expectations for attendance fees

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
      I would say no,we aint in the relegation zone,we were when he took over.
      yet

Comment

Not quite everything but he is in charge so the buck stops with him - if hewas an employee he would have been sacked

Comment

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Not really so much, I think the problem with it was that they bought something that they didn't really understand.... also I feel that it has taken them by surprise (in terms of how hard and difficult it is).

When they brought in Paerjo & ledesma & Carmine they obviously thought that it was going to take off.... but it didn't and now maybe they are having second thoughts about it.

It's a shame as I think they really wanted to do well and the intention is no doubt there for us to see, however, it didn't quite go to plan for them.

Comment

Yes.

I think the question works better if you ask what isn't he to blame for?
              :drunk:

Comment

I think they genuinely did want to get QPR in the premiership but I don't think they realised how football really worked.. and probably wondering what their next step is....

Comment

My personal opinion is they trusted GP to know what he was doing and look at what has transpired? We have actually signed a lot of players - including loans - but look where we are, so you can't say we aint spent money, although some would have us believe the duds are down to the managers and the good to GP, I think the majority of people know what to believe.

All I see is a combination of GP's inexperience, arrogance and stubbornness not to admit he is majorly to blame for where we are - but on the fliip side - 'he saved our club'.

Now, before anyone starts complaing of 'hijacking' threads etc, I believe my response is pertinent to the question put.
                  Last edited by theblackmafia.; 26-01-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post

Now, before anyone starts complaing of 'hi-acking' threads etc, I believe my response is pertinent to the question put.
                    Indeed it is.Good post.
                    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      My personal opinion is they trusted GP to know what he was doing and look at what has transpired? We have actually signed a lot of players - including loans - but look where we are, so you can't say we aint spent money, although some would have us believe the duds are down to the managers and the good to GP, I think the majority of people know what to believe.

All I see is a combination of GP's inexperience, arrogance and stubbornness not to admit he is majorly to blame for where we are - but on the fliip side - 'he saved our club'.

Now, before anyone starts complaing of 'hijacking' threads etc, I believe my response is pertinent to the question put.
                      put in a nutshell mate, spot on

but, hey ho there you go

Comment

I thought it was great but found it to be a little to long to be honest.

Comment

mistakes were made but not corrected...ie prices

alienating fans won't benefit qpr, nor endless spin.
                          we have eyes, ears and a brain...there's IS A MAJOR PROBLEM(S) AT QPRFC
                          NAMELY ....PRIMA DONNA PLAYERS, NOT ONE FIT TO LACE STAN BOWLES' BOOTS.
                          C-CLUB GALLS ME
                          PRICES
                          POORLY RUN IMO AND DEBTS WILL BE HUGE NEXT ACCOUNTS
                          EMPTY STADIUM, 6000 SEATS EVERY GAME ...
                          A LACK OF VISION,INVESTMENT AND DIRECTION
                          MORE AND MORE FANS DISILLUSIONED

i used to pay for pqr world, buy match progs, be "in2win" NOT ANYMORE...qprfc get as little of my money as poss since the prices went up.

Comment

No becouse there is other factors that he cant control like players attitude (good or bad) fans attitude etc etc
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

dont forget

dont forget ive met him,and hes a fire eating dragon who knows nothing of defeat,if only he could just trust a manager to pick there own team we would go up.but hes got this mistrust of everyone,an absolute paranoia that people are all out to get him.one day he may learn to be more like bernie ecclestone
                              now there is the greatest tallent on our directors,but bernie is facinated with flavio who only has a person wealth of 70 million pound,but whos desire is like know man on planet earth....................life is so strange:devil:

Comment

Working...
                              X