Leon Best close To Boro Move= 1 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Best close To Boro Move= 1 Million

We should not be getting outdone by these kind of deals:what::horror::cry::greedy:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Fine, next time when they bid for routledge we can tell them where to stick it :scorn:

Comment

£1,000,000 absolute steal

Pull yer finger out Flav.

Comment

Another bargain gone...

Comment

He may be better than what we have here, but 1 in 4 is not worth £1,000,000 IMHO, maybe £500,000 if you push me.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

contract runs out in the summer, they must be mad
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'd rather pay 1million for best than get priskin :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                He may be better than what we have here, but 1 in 4 is not worth £1,000,000 IMHO, maybe £500,000 if you push me.
                He has scored 9 in 25 this season at a strike rate of 1 every 226 minutes, which is a minute over 2½ matches.

Comment

sorry ladies and gentleman but no money will be spent in the near future, imo things behind the scenes are going to come to a head.

Comment

We dont pay out 1m for players dont no one realise that?

Comment

Ah Sirpie I will not argue your stats but I will point out that your figures are for this season only, and everyone goes through purple patches just ask PA

For me to spend that kind of money I would want it over a longer period, unless it was a up and coming youngster.

As said maybe better than what we have now, just not worth a £1,000,000 IMHO
                      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                        sorry ladies and gentleman but no money will be spent in the near future, imo things behind the scenes are going to come to a head.
                        which means?....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                          Ah Sirpie I will not argue your stats but I will point out that your figures are for this season only, and everyone goes through purple patches just ask PA

For me to spend that kind of money I would want it over a longer period, unless it was a up and coming youngster.

As said maybe better than what we have now, just not worth a £1,000,000 IMHO
                          He is only 23 though. As it looks like the striker we will get is Priskin here is a comparison between the two:

Best:
                          25 Championship goals at a strike rate of 1 every 281 minutes

Priskin (same age as Best):
                          16 goals Championship goals at a strike rate of 1 every 267 minutes

Not much difference except Best is the form striker of the two but Priskin does have a better assist rate than Best.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                            which means?....
                            "Claw back some cash, no further spending... I'm off."
                            You don't have new windows put into a house you're close to selling.

At a guess?
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              "Claw back some cash, no further spending... I'm off."
                              You don't have new windows put into a house you're close to selling.

At a guess?
                              :very_sad:

Comment

Working...
                              X