X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Views On kevin Gallen..Before Live Show Tonight

Just in time for the live show tonight

(Details can be found on our sticky)
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Just in time for the live show tonight

(Details can be found on our sticky)
    Legend, shame he ran into the post whilst scoring at Pompey years ago. Been interesting how his career may have been different.

Comment

One of my childhood heros along with Les, sinton etc etc.

Last prem game i went to was at home against west ham, we won 3-0 and Gallen got 2.

QPR through and through, loves the club and played a massive part in our promotion season a few years back.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Legend -have had some great chats and a few beers with him over the years

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
          Legend, shame he ran into the post whilst scoring at Pompey years ago. Been interesting how his career may have been different.
          pretty sure he didnt go into the post just a tangle of legs when he slid in to score.

legend no doubt bit of a ****y sod, but still a legend.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
            pretty sure he didnt go into the post just a tangle of legs when he slid in to score.

legend no doubt bit of a ****y sod, but still a legend.
            I am sure it was a friday night game on sky and he scored really tight to the close and slid into it. Could be confused though.

2-1 to Rangers i think.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              I am sure it was a friday night game on sky and he scored really tight to the close and slid into it. Could be confused though.

2-1 to Rangers i think.
              It was 1-2 rangers away at pompey. Didt go into a post, it was a tangle with the defender, he went one way his knee went the other.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Top bloke-spilled the beans about certain individuals at our club one memorable night in The Weld.

SSSSHHHH!!!!

Comment

A player who genuinly loved playing for our club, one of us. Shame some of the pammpered winkers we have at the moment didnt have the same passion as him.

Comment

Legend

Comment

Hope he enjoys his retirement from the game & maybe becomes a manager here one day.

Comment

Monday night we are pleased to have Kevin “ Magic Hat “ Gallen on the show. 350 games for the club says it all. Phone in and have a chat with Kevin 020 8906 7777 or email studio@jnetradio.com Ben “ Mr Controversial” Kosky will also be popping in with the gossip around West London

Monday night 9pm thru midnight

www.jnetradio.com
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You'd ask earlier in the week how do we define legend - well look Kevin Gallen up in the dictionary and theres your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Monday night we are pleased to have Kevin “ Magic Hat “ Gallen on the show. 350 games for the club says it all. Phone in and have a chat with Kevin 020 8906 7777 or email studio@jnetradio.com Ben “ Mr Controversial” Kosky will also be popping in with the gossip around West London

Monday night 9pm thru midnight

www.jnetradio.com
                            pete do you not get on with ben?

Comment

I'd like to think I get on with everyone!!

Its their show and good luck with it, It was very good last week.

In discussions to do petes latest live with them once a month.. The phone ins that we do would be much beter live, so lets see what happens

Comment

Working...
                              X