No announcement yet.

Striker Very Very Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where the blooming hell is this striker then??
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      where the blooming hell is this striker then??
      Like i said yesterday..i dont think there is one.

On the grapevine was that Keano pulled the deal late doors.

I know we're looking at about 4 others but, well, theres not much to chose from when you have no cash

Comment

• but we do have cash, forget their billions, we've just sold routlege for f**ks sake

Comment

• Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
          but we do have cash, forget their billions, we've just sold routlege for f**ks sake
          Do the maths - pre take over..skint, no money, revenue coming in from low crowds and pish poor sponsorship deals.

post take over..no extra revenue coming in from ticket sales, sponsorship deals pay to do up the stadium and pay for slightly better players wages. So, still skint.

We are probably more in debt than what we were pre the take over I would guess.

Comment

• I would suggest considerably more in debt than we were pre takeover.
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

• but they knew all that before the takeover,it was their choice, auditors & accountants would have advised them of what was required to get the club on a level footing, lets cut the flannel loads of money has been wasted, small crowds have got nothing to do with it

Comment

• Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                but they knew all that before the takeover,it was their choice, auditors & accountants would have advised them of what was required to get the club on a level footing, lets cut the flannel loads of money has been wasted, small crowds have got nothing to do with it
                I honestly believed they thought several things...

That the place would be rammed packed - even when we played well it wasnt BUT there was/is a recession on.

And that b) we'd be up challenging for the playoffs

Comment

• Cant challenge for the play offs with out investment though. Common sense surely
                  God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

• Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                    Do the maths - pre take over..skint, no money, revenue coming in from low crowds and pish poor sponsorship deals.

post take over..no extra revenue coming in from ticket sales, sponsorship deals pay to do up the stadium and pay for slightly better players wages. So, still skint.

We are probably more in debt than what we were pre the take over I would guess.

True. The club is drowning in debts thanks to stupid contracts being handed out to any two bob player i.e Agyemang, Alberti, Pellicori, Hall, Borrowdale etc. Not forgetting a string of players coming in on loan, 92 transfers in and out in just over two years has cost a lot in transfer fees signing on fees, agents fee, wages, pay-offs relocation costs etc .

The QPR Circus is throwing money all over the place, but the debts will come back to haunt the club.

Comment

• How much did we spend on agents fee's last year?
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

• could this striker be kloser or are we just interested in ####z
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          could this striker be kloser or are we just interested in ####z
                          pmsl.........

Comment

• Is he in the Springbok or the bookies.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• he getting very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very close now

Comment

• It's Adrian Mutu...
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X