Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If GP manages to ship out hall and agyemang

ill give him credit..

how can any club want to sign those two is beyond me..

one down about 3 more to go.. but ill take two going as in agyemang and hall.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Well, he has the gift of the gab...probably showed them my youtube video

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        which video is that? the one i re-posted the other day?
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          ill give him credit..

how can any club want to sign those two is beyond me..

one down about 3 more to go.. but ill take two going as in agyemang and hall.
          Erm, we did........
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

which video is that? the one i re-posted the other day?

this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycC0PlOz9t4

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
              Erm, we did........
              True

Albeit he did do alright for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                Erm, we did........
                but wouldnt you agree at the time.. everybody saw hall as a great signing..

its clear NOW he is at the worst point of his career and is still being picked up by prem teams? he has been a complete flop, overpaid and no character to fight back. i mean compare him to gorkss. gorkss had a similar bad patch when he joined and now look how you can win people over if u work hard and put in the effort.. which hall like others JUST DONT DO!

agyemang is a different one.. preston wanted to keep but we paid more. he got us goals in his first 10 matches which warranted his small pricetag so like cant say we wasted any money on him.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

but wouldnt you agree at the time.. everybody saw hall as a great signing..

its clear NOW he is at the worst point of his career and is still being picked up by prem teams? he has been a complete flop, overpaid and no character to fight back. i mean compare him to gorkss. gorkss had a similar bad patch when he joined and now look how you can win people over if u work hard and put in the effort.. which hall like others JUST DONT DO!

agyemang is a different one.. preston wanted to keep but we paid more. he got us goals in his first 10 matches which warranted his small pricetag so like cant say we wasted any money on him.
                  I agree that many of us thought Hall would be good, but having seen him play regularly, I would say we all know better.

As for Gorkss, to be fair to him, his bad patch when he joined was probably all down to a lack of a proper pre-season, having had his transfer drag on throughout the summer with a complaint lodged with the Football League.

But I do take your point, that Gorkss and some others, have what it takes to fight and battle to get a result. Hall has rarely,if at all, shown this.

Comment

Wolves are the latest team linked to Hall
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I can't see how he deserves that much credit. If I went and did a huge steaming turd on my front doorstep, would you me giving me loads of credit if i shovelled half of it away?

Comment

I would still give him his P45.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Wolves are the latest team linked to Hall
                          hahaha excellent, and they want to survive in the prem.

Brilliant, i will take some pleasure in watching him playing on motd.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                          X