No announcement yet.

Exclusive: Hill joins r's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you all happy with the Hill signing?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Are you all happy with the Hill signing?
      I'm glad we've signed him but I'm not going to start praising GP like some are because its his mistakes in the past which have left needing to signing yet another left back.

Still no right back though.

Comment

Very happy.

Positive reports from other websites, seems very defensively solid but doesn't offer a great deal going forward. Just as well, an attacking full back and Taarabt on the left would be unbalancing.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          I'm glad we've signed him but I'm not going to start praising GP like some are because its his mistakes in the past which have left needing to signing yet another left back.

Still no right back though.
          True.

I was hoping for a right back as well but it looks like the alst signing will be a striker which I guess is more important.

I guess i'm 50/50 on Hill, I have never seen him play and never really heard of him but looking at what some people are saying it sounds like he will fit the bill....for now.

Comment

True.

I was hoping for a right back as well but it looks like the alst signing will be a striker which I guess is more important.

I guess i'm 50/50 on Hill, I have never seen him play and never really heard of him but looking at what some people are saying it sounds like he will fit the bill....for now.
            Trust me I really want us to sign a couple of top strikers but we need to shore up the defence.

Newcastle have scored just a single goal more than us but have conceded 22 fewer. 11 more clean sheets than us. No wonder they are 18 points ahead of us.

Comment

i know a couple of wolves fans and they reckon he is quality at this level.
              lets hope they are right.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Trust me I really want us to sign a couple of top strikers but we need to shore up the defence.

Newcastle have scored just a single goal more than us but have conceded 22 fewer. 11 more clean sheets than us. No wonder they are 18 points ahead of us.
                I know, i'm just so astonished that we went from one of the best defences to one of the leakiest in no time.... last year the defence seemed sorted it was only the strikers and wide positions that seemed weak.:horror:

no doubt about it mate, we have been so inconsistent this season due to the amount of goals we ship in, clubs must love playing us as they are always guaranted to score 1 goal :eyes_droped: I just hope that this Hill character can make a difference along with the vital return of Connolly (who we missed)

Comment

I can't say I know a lot about him but seems fairly highly rated, and he's a proper full back so that's a start!

Comment

I hope we sign a right back as Ramage is definately a league 1 player, however, i won't hold my breath...
                    I thought PR was a CB?

Comment

Working...
                    X