Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do the players/club care about fans?

where would they be without us?
    maybe they assume the board will forever bankroll the club for fun??

they walk out of poty do
    don't attend lsa kids xmas do, but went their own ( ramage,rolwy and gaz there with gp)
    don't attend an advertised event in club shop
    seemingly refuse to come to fans at end of match ( ramage does...)

flavs out burst can't help....

whatever, i have totally had enough...the joke has gone on too long and we are a sad club.
    imo we have some great fans, loyal, undemanding bar a bit of passion, honest...

we rarely had to boo an olly team ( i think 3-0 loss at notts cty really cheesed us off) as they put in the effort despite limitations.

this lot of over paid prima donnas who have nothing between em, well....UP YOURS.

Mod, I totally agree that the unity between players and fans that this club used to have is totally gone. As you have pointed out the players are just here for a pay cheque these days and not because they wanna do well for us or because they are proud of the club.

While this is a bad state of affairs I really don't think you can blame the players. How would you feel if you turn up to do your job and got booed by 12,000 people the whole time!

At the same time I really don't blame the fans for booing. I think the fans pay too much for tickets and have a right to express their opinion when they are served up a load of dross.

Signings like Quashie will help, ok he is pony but he does genuinely love the club and will get stuck in. We need more signings who care and less prima donnas!

Comment

Working...
    X