To sum up the attitude of some of the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
    Fawny.... has Francis mailed you back yet?
    Nope :anger:

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
      Nope :anger:
      his not back at work till tomorrow so expect a reply then....but it wasnt his fault

Comment

Originally posted by qpr20 View Post
        his not back at work till tomorrow so expect a reply then....but it wasnt his fault
        Didn't doubt it for a minute..... Francis is a tops bloke, and an R through and through.

In the dark old days, he used to buy stock for the shop out of his own money, because the club could'nt pay the bills!....

He'll not BS you Fawny..... and I'm sure he'll reply.

This really needs to be answered though.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          Didn't doubt it for a minute..... Francis is a tops bloke, and an R through and through.

In the dark old days, he used to buy stock for the shop out of his own money, because the club could'nt pay the bills!....

He'll not BS you Fawny..... and I'm sure he'll reply.

This really needs to be answered though.
          ^^^^^^^^^^this

Wouldnt knock Francis at all, not his fault and fair play for giving the kids a tour

Comment

Not pointing the finger at Francis at all, I emailed him partly to find out if the situation was as we thought, and if it was, who I should then contact at the club. Here is his reply:

Thanks for the e-mail.i was off yesterday so apologies for the late response. Yes there were supposed to be 2 0r 3 players here on Saturday and i requested bigger regular first teamers so that it would be more popular with families etc attending on saturday.We were informed by the training ground that they would definately be attending as early in the week as tuesday and again on thursday and friday so i was as dissapointed and surprised as anyone when nobody showed.I am still waiting for a response from the training ground as to why no players turned up, and am hoping it was just a break down in communication or some kind of misunderstanding, however this does not help all of the dissapointed fans,many of who were children,that turned up. I personally gave everyone a free QPR camera and tour of the stadium but i will also be trying to arrange something similar as soon as poss which will hopefully be attended this time by the players. I will let you know further when i have an explanation myself. Many apologies again fo the dissapointment caused to many.
            Kind regards
            Francis

Comment

I guess it's clear now that the players were too busy training for tonight to make an appearance. Really paid off though!

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                Not pointing the finger at Francis at all, I emailed him partly to find out if the situation was as we thought, and if it was, who I should then contact at the club. Here is his reply:

Thanks for the e-mail.i was off yesterday so apologies for the late response. Yes there were supposed to be 2 0r 3 players here on Saturday and i requested bigger regular first teamers so that it would be more popular with families etc attending on saturday.We were informed by the training ground that they would definately be attending as early in the week as tuesday and again on thursday and friday so i was as dissapointed and surprised as anyone when nobody showed.I am still waiting for a response from the training ground as to why no players turned up, and am hoping it was just a break down in communication or some kind of misunderstanding, however this does not help all of the dissapointed fans,many of who were children,that turned up. I personally gave everyone a free QPR camera and tour of the stadium but i will also be trying to arrange something similar as soon as poss which will hopefully be attended this time by the players. I will let you know further when i have an explanation myself. Many apologies again fo the dissapointment caused to many.
                Kind regards
                Francis
                Well done to him

Bet he bl00dy paid for those cameras out of his own frigging pocket as well

why there isnt an apology on the offy i dont know

Comment

Top man Francis for the reply. I shan't hold my breath for him though that he'll get any kind of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                    I guess it's clear now that the players were too busy training for tonight to make an appearance. Really paid off though!
                    no they were'nt it was their day off!

Comment

Working...
                    X