Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Balanta a direct replacement for Wayne

He has the skill and deserves a chance.

I would not mind Routledge going as long as we get Finnan and Kitson and bring some youth through in Balanta and Sterling

Nope. One is a winger, the other plays up top.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post

I would not mind Routledge going as long as we get Finnan and Kitson and bring some youth through in Balanta and Sterling
      We won't bring in Finnan, as QPR only bring in central defenders and put them at right back.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Balanta is more of a striker, although I would like to see him have his chance

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post

think you will find Hogan in his place & with Cookie back soon looks like the 4 year plan is going along nicely

if WR does go that'll be 3 of our best players all sold on for a profit with either loans or current squad member stepping into their place, nice hey!

step up......... Matt Connolly

Comment

I personally would like to see us give youth a chance for the rest of the season.

I think we have a squad of players who are worn out by the constant turmoil going on at the QPR and who quite frankly couldn't give two hoots about the club anymore.

If we brought through some young guys that are battling for first team positions next season and want to show what they can do we might actually see some players on the pitch that care a bit.

Comment

Sterling, German, Balanta, Ephraim and Alberti should be given a run for sure...

But the question is can they replace routledge? I guess it will depend how far they have come and how well they they are coached..

Comment

still got 3 quality wingers to fill the 2 up for crabs in Cook, Adel and Hogan for me Alberti and Balanta aren't up to the job

Comment

Hogan can step in for routledge ive been dissapointed with him he doesnt beat his man so he always cuts in and when he does his crossing his woeful if anything i preferred him when he played upfront,we have cover on both flanks so id sell,all i want is 2 forwards kitson and kamara please

Comment

Routledge and his representatives have not even spoken to Middlesborough yet, they are having trouble selling Johnson anyway
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                    X