No announcement yet.

Lets Say We Beat Nottingham Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we might beat them! as its typical QPR - we'll go to forest and beat them then on saturday against scunny at home we'll lose 3-1!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Please don't say we won't

I'm simply asking if we do

would you still think play offs \are unachievable??
      i bet you still believe in the tooth fairy & Santa

Comment

Laughable. We have never won at Forest. We have a poor team, a caretaker manager and we are trying to sell our best players. What hope is there? Season is over.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post

:amazing:

what are you saying?.....

Comment

Is the forrest game on TV anyone know as i cant get the day off to go and by the time i finish work wont be able to get there!
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Fact is, with 20 games to go I cannot believe so many are writing off the season.

Might as well pack up now and come back In August.

I only wish this team can show some character and balls and prove you all wrong.

Am I betting on it?? No, but would love it, if they proved us wrong. By all accounts we should have beaten Blackpool, so that was a good start for harford
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Fact is, with 20 games to go I cannot believe so many are writing off the season.

I only wish this team can show some character and balls and prove you all wrong.

Am I betting on it?? No, but would love it, if they proved us wrong. By all accounts we should have beaten Blackpool, so that was a good start for harford
                Pete, it's a game of football between 2 teams over 90 mins, so anything can happen

my concern is, yes we might win or get a point in Nottingham, but we then are more likely to lose at home against S******horpe :confused:

we are just too inconsistent

there's talk of our better players leaving (this must unsettle the players)

the 5 premiership players who were going to sign are no where to be seen (except NQ) !!!

we've still to address the full backs & CF places at the club, so you see it's the bigger picture i've got a problem with & not a game over 90 mins 2 days away

Comment

can't do that...got to see off the relegation battle first

Comment

This league is so close we'd be mad to write off the season with 21 games to go. I think about 14 points cover the teams from 4th to about 20th. Any team that puts a run together could still get right up there. I wouldn't rule out Ipswich yet, for example.
                    I feel better with Harford in charge than with Hart, Quashie in midfield MAY be the player we have lacked since Mahon and Rowlands got injured.
                    Who knows? Thats what football is all about isn't it? You go along, support your team, and you see what happens, sometimes its sh1te, sometimes its fantastic.
                    When was that game against PNE when we were 0-2, playing badly, loads of people left, we got 2 late, late goals, and drew 2-2.
                    There is so much football to be played this season, so many points to play for. Even if we lose at Forest, so what? There's always the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                      Be careful PK, remember Pete did say you are quite a nice fella on his show.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I cannot believe so many are writing off the season.
                        By appointing Harford & ditching WR so are the board!
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
                          No Nicky Shorey means Chris Cohen will probably be left back who is a midfield player.

Wes Morgan/ Kelvin Wilson are big clumsy centre halves.
                          Cohen was a Left Back at West Ham and can play both..

Wes & Wilson big & clumsy? Have you seen us lately?...

Say that after the match, Wilson is probably the best ball playing centre half in the divison on current form.

There won't be much spare change out of them 2 last 6 home games scored 16 conceeded 3.

Not bad for big clumsy centre halfs.

Comment

we won't , silly thread

500 or less qpr there to see us lose 3 or 4-0

dex will love his hat trick moment

shall we do a "let's say we win the european cup"?? lol

Comment

Working...
                            X