what the board are trying to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://qprreport.blogspot.com/2008/0...an-update.html

According to posters on a couple of posts on QPR fan boards - Indyrs and QPRdot.org they have received a mailing (presumably being QPR shareholders) seeking their approval for the ABC Loan is set to be paid off and the loan transferred to an Amulya Property Limited, which is supposedly connected to Flavio Briatore and Amit Bhatia. The Amulya loan will reportedly be at 8.5%. It is for two years, and Loftus Road is collateral.
    As the posters note, they have till August 20 to approve. The ABC loan requires to be paid on or before 31st July 2008. Further details on the two messageboards.

So the question is, who's benefiting most from the loan, QPR or Briatore and Bhatia?

Comment

with respect qpr report is a clown , and i dont go anywhere near those boards

Comment

2008 Letter to QPR Shareholders:
        "The company is required to repay an existing loan of £10M to ABC on or before the 31/7/08. ABC currently has an option over the Loftus Road Stadium which becomes exercisable if the company fails to repay the loan in full by 31/7/08.

The company requires financing in order to repay the loan. The company has sought to secure this financing from various financial institutions, but has been unable to do so owing to conditions and requirements of those institutions. As a result Amulya has agreed to advance a loan of £10m to the company in order to allow the company to repay the loan by 31/7/08 and thereby avoid the possibility of ABC exercising their option and acquiring the title to the stadium.

However as a condition to advancing the loan, Amulya requires the company to enter into the option. The option is on substantially similar terms to the ABC option. It grants Amulya an option to buy the stadium for £10M which is exercisable in the event the company fails to repay Amulya when the loan is due.

The term of the Amulya loan is two years. The rate is 8.50% compared with ABC's 10 %.Amulya Property Limited is a company that both Briatore and Amit Bhatia are connected with and also happens to share its name with a large Indian Property Company."

Egham - that is from a letter to the shareholders...
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
          2008 Letter to QPR Shareholders:
          "The company is required to repay an existing loan of £10M to ABC on or before the 31/7/08. ABC currently has an option over the Loftus Road Stadium which becomes exercisable if the company fails to repay the loan in full by 31/7/08.

The company requires financing in order to repay the loan. The company has sought to secure this financing from various financial institutions, but has been unable to do so owing to conditions and requirements of those institutions. As a result Amulya has agreed to advance a loan of £10m to the company in order to allow the company to repay the loan by 31/7/08 and thereby avoid the possibility of ABC exercising their option and acquiring the title to the stadium.

However as a condition to advancing the loan, Amulya requires the company to enter into the option. The option is on substantially similar terms to the ABC option. It grants Amulya an option to buy the stadium for £10M which is exercisable in the event the company fails to repay Amulya when the loan is due.

The term of the Amulya loan is two years. The rate is 8.50% compared with ABC's 10 %.Amulya Property Limited is a company that both Briatore and Amit Bhatia are connected with and also happens to share its name with a large Indian Property Company."

Egham - that is from a letter to the shareholders...
          from whom, as i know this not to be true

Comment

wonder what the land is worth compared to the 10m to buy the stadium.......hmmm...i wonder....no won't even think that.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              wonder what the land is worth compared to the 10m to buy the stadium.......hmmm...i wonder....no won't even think that.
              and if this is true which i very much doubt, why does everyone want mittals as the new owners!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                and if this is true which i very much doubt, why does everyone want mittals as the new owners!!!!!
                i didn't mention mittals in that quote....just my thoughts on the price of land

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  i didn't mention mittals in that quote....just my thoughts on the price of land
                  i know you nether but i was adding to your point

Comment

i know you nether but i was adding to your point
                    perhaps some don't think on the same lines as me....i have always thought flav was here for a reason other than football.....we shall see.

Comment

from whom, as i know this not to be true
                      How ?

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                        How ?
                        are you a red indian?

Comment

are you a red indian?
                          I'll think you'll find the politically correct term is Native American!!!!

Comment

The loan is with Sarita, owned by FB and AB. It is interest bearing and is repayable at Sarita's whim. Or as good as. This is not a loan with a reputable bank.
                            We are ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              The loan is with Sarita, owned by FB and AB. It is interest bearing and is repayable at Sarita's whim. Or as good as. This is not a loan with a reputable bank.
                              We are ****ed
                              Makes me worry when genuine ITK's make statements like "we are ****ed"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                                We are ****ed
                                my theory could still be right then...always thought they were here for the land.......smells that way to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X