Beckford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    leeds are better than us i am afraid........
    Behave yourself,playing League 1 football and raising there game for FA Cup,how many times have we seen the minnows do that?? Lets see what they do in Championship,another Peterborough methinks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
      Premiership bound for sure this summer.

Not good enough for the championship......oh dear.
      Apparently already signed a pre-contract agreement with Everton.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        Behave yourself,playing League 1 football and raising there game for FA Cup,how many times have we seen the minnows do that?? Lets see what they do in Championship,another Peterborough methinks !!!
        and not even up yet norwich and charlton turning the screw

Comment

They might be without Becford.

Comment

personally i think beckford is quality and would do well in the premier league.
            we should have swooped in the summer imo.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Nah they'd do a Leicester and be in and around the play-offs. Plus they are hardly minnows. This is Leeds one of the biggest clubs in England, it's not like we're talking about Gillingham.

They moved the ball around really well and definitely didn't look out of place against against a full strength Tottenham. I'm pretty sure if we went to Elland Road, we'd consider a draw a good result.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                Nah they'd do a Leicester and be in and around the play-offs. Plus they are hardly minnows. This is Leeds one of the biggest clubs in England, it's not like we're talking about Gillingham.

They moved the ball around really well and definitely didn't look out of place against against a full strength Tottenham. I'm pretty sure if we went to Elland Road, we'd consider a draw a good result.
                What makes them one of the biggest clubs in England ?? they are simply a fallen giant of days gone by,no one is immune to that,big crowds maybe? only team in Leeds,i'm sure if we were the only club in London our crowds would far outweigh them,wouldn't make us a big club though would it?? only success can make you a big club,and yes,at the momemt they are good for League One,without Beckford,average !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaR View Post
                  think cousin will be better if WE QPR get him
                  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Incredibly some people didn't rate him on here. Always had something about him. Compare him to Agyemang....
                  :drunk:

Comment

Leeds would beat us comfortably.
                    :drunk:

Comment

behave myself...have a look fella...what have we done in the last 11 games...we haven't exactly played like a championship team.......come to think of it we haven't even played as a team......come back and tell me to behave when we llok like being the team we should be.

as for now i am sticking with the opinion they would stuff us.

Comment

Working...
                      X