Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sods law Watson Scores For Wigan

:cry:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Just seen That , Typical

Comment

Well he didn't have the coach or manager here to help him....

Comment

ginger hair never looks good in our shirts imho!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Still maintain hes a very good player..

Comment

we never played him as he should have been....he is box to box....not one to sit in front of the back four.

Comment

Great player, got harsh treatment from our fans, although did under perform towards the end. You just know he's going to go on to do well..

Comment

Errm cmon he scored against Notts County in a match they still drew. He was aweful for us. Some clubs just dont suit some players end of.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRRUNNER View Post
                  Errm cmon he scored against Notts County in a match they still drew. He was aweful for us. Some clubs just dont suit some players end of.
                  Right Now We dont Suit Good Players , And When We Get A Good One We Sell Them

Comment

agreed not suite to our system.. cant use him effectively with a 1 in the hole behind the striker.. no space for watson to run into..

but fact remains he was dog****e for us..
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Not sods law - Watson is a quality player that our club tried to drag down with them.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

How is it Sods Law?
                        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

I agree with what your saying, selling Routledge is definitely a step back (if he goes) I just didn't think Watson looked interested most of the time. I like this forum, but every time one of our players leave and does reasonably well, we blame the board or whatever for not keeping them. Camp, Dexter and now Watson, however when we did have them all they got was abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRRUNNER View Post
                            I like this forum, but every time one of our players leave and does reasonably well, we blame the board or whatever for not keeping them. Camp, Dexter and now Watson, however when we did have them all they got was abuse.
                            thats called fickle fans.. i for one believe at the time of sale neither of those players warranted us "keeping them".. i was though all in favour of replacing them.. which we didnt do with dex
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind that Watson is a class act.

I think this proves just how much of a negative influence instability and bad feeling behind the scenes can have on a players performance. Watson clearly was not happy with what was going on and you could see as he performances detriorated over time.

Comment

Working...
                              X