QPR's Debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by writtler View Post
    Don't forget Nodge - our 10 Mill loan to Amulya is due this year otherwise they have an option on claim the ground which in the last accounts was valued at c 25mill...

So come July we could owe 35 mill plus no longer have a ground... We are in one serious mess and hopefully just hopefully some will take off the rose tinted specs and realise just what sh!te we are in - don't care who accuses me of being negative - realistic is what I prefer to call it..
    You're absolutely right mate, there are lot on here that think that cos we have rich owners everything will be ok. For those guys I have 2 words........Chris Wright!!!!!

We are right in the brown stuff and totally financially reliant on a chairman who does not know what he is doing. Don't care if I get called negative, think we need to wise up and realise that the club is being run into the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      think we need to wise up and realise that the club is being run into the ground!
      for the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
        Don't forget Nodge - our 10 Mill loan to Amulya is due this year otherwise they have an option on claim the ground which in the last accounts was valued at c 25mill...

So come July we could owe 35 mill plus no longer have a ground... We are in one serious mess and hopefully just hopefully some will take off the rose tinted specs and realise just what sh!te we are in - don't care who accuses me of being negative - realistic is what I prefer to call it..
        I share your concerns mate.

Comment

£35-40m easily, and i would suspect its climbing every month as i cant imagine the clubs turnover matches, let alone outstrips the wage bill....

Comment

Er, sorry, thought that our owners had INVESTED in ther club. Surely that means that the debt is zero doesn't it?

Just in case the dumb dumbs don't realise, that was IRONY - look it up if you're unsure what that means...

Reckon £40m and climbing every day. You gotta figure that the only way Flab will get his money back is by getting us promoted.

Comment

£30-40m
              cos of the re-financed debts/loans and c-club ,exec box spending and obvious losses.

Comment

If Debt is the main focus, forget the playing side for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                X