thankyou very much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thankyou very much

for taking quashie of our hands deserves a celebration drink 2nite i will be having one tonight.

saved us 21k a week which we can put towards a much better player.how much are you paying the useless twit??

thanks again,so kind of you;D

Not as much as your paying faubert!!

Comment

Thanks to West Ham for paying him so much that he don't need as much now and happy to play for little money and the shirt.

Comment

I'm forever selling dildos.....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU_QPR View Post
          Thanks to West Ham for paying him so much that he don't need as much now and happy to play for little money and the shirt.
          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            for taking quashie of our hands deserves a celebration drink 2nite i will be having one tonight.

saved us 21k a week which we can put towards a much better player.how much are you paying the useless twit??

thanks again,so kind of you;D
            No where near as much as WHU did and now he isn't in need of so much money, he can afford to take a 70% pay cut.

How much did you lot pay Ljungberg again?

If I recall correctly it was £80K and he was mostly injured. He was getting around half that anount at Arsenal, whilst he was fit and good!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              No where near as much as WHU did and now he isn't in need of so much money, he can afford to take a 70% pay cut.

How much did you lot pay Ljungberg again?

If I recall correctly it was £80K and he was mostly injured. He was getting around half that anount at Arsenal, whilst he was fit and good!
              Not to mention the wedge they paid that thug Lucas Neil..........how big's the debt £100M plus
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

That reminds me must pop to ICELAND on my way home and get some chav dinner

Comment

Hammer He will score against you in he cup next year and in the leugue coz we arnt going up and you are comming down
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

oh dear looks like i have rattled a few cages

once again thanks for taking him;D;D

i thought it was april fools day when i heard he had left and you had signed him....lol

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                      That reminds me must pop to ICELAND on my way home and get some chav dinner
                      He needs to as the pit bull has eating it
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                        oh dear looks like i have rattled a few cages

once again thanks for taking him;D;D
                        just a stand in until Mahon is fit;D

Comment

How much did you get for him?

Comment

I think you will find that he was released from his contract which means he was paid off so you might be saving some money but not 21k a week he has probably settled for 10k a week for the rest of his contract. i know he wasnt that great at whu but i think the championship is his leave and he will do a job for us. imho

Comment

Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                              I think you will find that he was released from his contract which means he was paid off so you might be saving some money but not 21k a week he has probably settled for 10k a week for the rest of his contract. i know he wasnt that great at whu but i think the championship is his leave and he will do a job for us. imho
                              Thats sounds about correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X