How long....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long....

Till we start hearing whispers/rumours that the board have rejected bids for the likes of Buzsaky/Connolly/Faurlin etc?

I’ll give it 1 week.

Think this may well be the last season of QPR for me (while the current board are in place).

Losing interest… rapidly :confused:

To be fair, it is all very easy to question the fans but you have a shocking journey to contend with, just to watch very average football.

I would give it a couple more games and see if Nigel can add some balls and passion to that midfield.

If we don't sign a decent striker in the new 7 days, then I would really look for another hobby. Supporting QPR has got me into golf, which I now choose over dire football.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
      Till we start hearing whispers/rumours that the board have rejected bids for the likes of Buzsaky/Connolly/Faurlin etc?

I’ll give it 1 week.

Think this may well be the last season of QPR for me (while the current board are in place).

Losing interest… rapidly :confused:
      its sad to see when somebody who puts in the effort that you do to get to games is losing hope.

Comment

Thanks bud,

It's not so much the journey. But I just don’t see why I/we should spend our hard earned lining the pockets of this mercenary like board. It’s clear they don’t have any intention of actually taking us anywhere.

It’s not that we are asking for instant success, but to sell off one of your prized assets and then make a huge song and dance about Quashie coming “home” doesn’t exactly set the pulses racing.

I now start to feel like I have been taken for a mug.

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
          Thanks bud,

It's not so much the journey. But I just don’t see why I/we should spend our hard earned lining the pockets of this mercenary like board. It’s clear they don’t have any intention of actually taking us anywhere.

It’s not that we are asking for instant success, but to sell off one of your prized assets and then make a huge song and dance about Quashie coming “home” doesn’t exactly set the pulses racing.

I now start to feel like I have been taken for a mug.
          Spot on!
          We then have to listen to Pete telling us 1 of our best players is overrated, I suggest he joins the comedy circuit.

Comment

I did feel like that after madge left, now feel rejuvnated..

Hart was a bad appointment, even though i didn;'t think so at the time.

Harford will get us playing good football and by end of February, I can see many more feeling optimistic
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Oh speak of the devil

Comment

Pete I try to remain optimistic just like yourself.

But at some stage you do have to wake up and smell the coffee.

In all the time in this board have been in charge, not ONCE have we went out and got a manager that was empoyed by another club. They have all been free/available and desperate for anything. I could handle that.

The price increases again I could handle.

But let's be honest... we will not go anywhere with this bunch at the helm.

The more time that goes on, the more apparent that becomes - and the more I resent them.

Comment

When a fan as committed and positive as SM is feeling this way,then surely the apologists for the club must realise that something is seriously wrong.

SM's match reports are legendary.

Conners,Ali Russell,GP,FB etc etc should take notice.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                    Conners,Ali Russell,GP,FB etc etc should take notice.
                    HA!!!!!!!
                    same person aint they?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I did feel like that after madge left, now feel rejuvnated..

Hart was a bad appointment, even though i didn;'t think so at the time.

Harford will get us playing good football and by end of February, I can see many more feeling optimistic
                      I'm not having a go Pete, I'm just trying to understand.

Your optimism is based on a hope that we might, out of blue, start playing well again under another temporary manager without any experience of getting a team out of this league? At the same time, we look to be selling one of our very few assets, apparently looking to replace him with loans. We've won only 1 of our last 11 and that was a fluke. Flav is still acting the arrogant fool in the press and yet, you are optimistic?

Can i have some of what you're having?

Comment

Working...
                      X