No announcement yet.

Routledge is offski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch us bring in a couple of target men once we off-load our right winger!!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      you mean you actually believe we will bring in more players other than the amazing quashie.......wish i was as confident.

Comment

Strange if true...why would he go to Middlesbrough? :what:

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post
          Strange if true...why would he go to Middlesbrough? :what:
          For the location

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
            There is little chance of Routledge finding them with a cross so not sure what the problem is.

Comment

must admit hsi crosses are woeful, apart from one great cross for Simpson against Reading
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Despite 'crap' crossing still 2nd in assists in division despite no one to actually cross to....
                but dont let the facts get in the way of a perfectly good witch hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by bighoop View Post
                  Despite 'crap' crossing still 2nd in assists in division despite no one to actually cross to....
                  Spot on. An out and out winger, the best we've had for years. If only we had a tall target man for him to aim at. It's not like we've been screaming out for top strikers for over 18 months either! But that's for another thread..

Comment

Originally posted by bighoop View Post
                    exactly...if he was such a bad crosser of the ball, would he be 2nd in that list? i think not...
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He will be sorely missed unless we replace him with someone better.

Comment

Ridiculous decision to sell him but then hardly surprising from this club, **** up and brewary spring to mind!

Comment

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
                          So we could go for Joby mcanuff then yeah ?
                          Another Cardiff reject ?

Comment

I'm sorry guys, but if the fans vote with their feet and don't turn up, then the club need to make ends meet other ways. Great deal of business in my opinion and Gianni should be congratulated for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                              I'm sorry guys, but if the fans vote with their feet and don't turn up, then the club need to make ends meet other ways. Great deal of business in my opinion and Gianni should be congratulated for a change.
                              What rubbish.

Always the fans fault eh conners?

Nothing to do with our useless and myopic Commercial department charging £40 a ticket to see players of the quality of Peter Ramage, Gary Borrowdale and Patrick Agyemang.

Yep - the fans are staying away, but to blame them is nothing short of Nuremberg madness..........

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                                Yeah, well done Gianni.

Putting a load of dross that you brought to the club on huge wages and 4 year deals forcing the club to sell one of the few players we have that is any cop to pay for it.

Brilliant business acumen. Stand up and take a bow. You are to be applauded.

Comment

Working...
                                X