Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      For me Routledge has 1 good game in 4 and if we get 2 million for him then I'm happy but only if goes into strengthing the team

Its time for Balanta and Hogen to step up
      agreed both those two could "step up" but both are also inconsistant..

if we get a good price for WR i wouldnt be too fussed.. i would like to see us sign somebody like cousin, 2 wingbacks, leading CB (big dan-esq) and another proven CM.

selling WR and not bringing in anything to "go forward" shows extreme lack of intent..
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        An absolute joke if true!

This board have no aspirations and dreams. We need to build a good side with players like Wayne. Get rid of the sh1t like Borrowdale, Hall, Ramage, Pelicori, Alberti and Agymang etc!

The squad is so average now, it's a joke!
        Somebody has to want those players for QPR to sell them.

And from what I can make out, there isn't much interest in paying fees for rubbish players, well not from clubs who have people who know about football running them. QPR would do well to sell them as a job lot for £200K

As for selling Routledge.

In a way, I would be sorry to seem him leave, but I tend to agree that he often delivers poor crosses onto the box, or chooses to go for goal.

He seems to move around between clubs quite a lot Palace, Spurs, Villa & QPR plus loans at Fulham, Portsmouth, Cardiff. That is a lot of clubs for a 22 (?) year old? Maybe he has a p[oor attitude/ work ethic.

If the fee is £2M then it is a good profit, but I would hope that the money is spent on new players to strengthen the team.

Two full backs at around £500K each, £250K for Heaton which leaves £750K for a new striker not a lot of quality options for that price, so QPR might have to gamble on someone like Lee Barnard for £200-300K.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          If the fee is £2M then it is a good profit, but I would hope that the money is spent on new players to strengthen the team.

Two full backs at around £500K each, £250K for Heaton which leaves £750K for a new striker not a lot of quality options for that price, so QPR might have to gamble on someone like Lee Barnard for £200-300K.
          good pricing structure for positions, im sure even if need be we could LOAN a striker and sign perm in summer..

its clear tho to get 4 in we need to ship 3/4 out.

routledge is one, hopefully hall, agy and vine are the others.. as that free's up alot of wages and wouldn't affect our team too badly.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Lee Barnard signed for southampton today I believe.... a football club now being run in a correct manner and they have at least two strikers better than anything we've got

Comment

Please change your name to AgyemangforEngland, lol

Comment

Originally posted by loafer View Post
                Lee Barnard signed for southampton today I believe.... a football club now being run in a correct manner and they have at least two strikers better than anything we've got
                Yep - a player we could have and should have purchased for less than £300k and less wages than Hall etc etc....

Plus they have a manager we should have and could have employed.

They have a rich owner too (far wealthier than FB_, but he's happy to allow Pardew to run things without splashing ridiculous money on agents or wages.

If only.............:very_sad::very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by loafer View Post

Oh well, too late Rangers.

Perhaps QPR can find a 30 year old prolific (3 goals a season) striker from Serie C2 to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Oh well, too late Rangers.

Perhaps QPR can find a 30 year old prolific (3 goals a season) striker from Serie C2 to sign.
                    Now were talking :anger: routledges signing was one of the few that have pleasantly surprised me in the last few years, selling him and not reinvesting the funds will pretty much signal the intentions of the club.

Comment

maybe we can give hall a 10 yr contract on £75k a day???

Comment

if true the club is going backwards.....they like selling players and not replacing....so much for ambition.

Comment

Joke - absolutely no ambition.
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

.....”and now the end near so I face the final curtain”......some on and so forth
                            A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

also if true...this kind of crap just proves we have no chance of getting a decent manager in with the players left after selling.......

Comment

Dont ****in sell one of our brightest young talents, complete ****s at the top of the club if we sell him. Complete joke
                                CHAMPIONS
                                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                                X