Clear All

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
    have you noticed this is not THE Scott Jones!!! hmmmmmmmm
    It is the same Scott Jones, next you'll be saying I'm not the same MYU

I have Admin by my name. ;-)

Comment

routledge is just a w***e always moving to the better deal for himself

Comment

awful decision if he goes. no ambition at all.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
          To be honest, I ain't happy about it. The deal looks a good deal when you really look into it but, well, he's been one of our best players FFS

I think this is the new line up:

..................................IKEME........... ...........................

LEGS.................GORKSS...........STEWART..... .....CONNOLLY

HOGAN.............QUASHIE...........FAURLIN....... ...........TAARABT

......................GERMAN/NEW SIGNING.......SIMPSON...............

...................................QUASHIE........ .............................

.......................FAURLIN.................... .HOGAN/BUZSAKY......

..................................TAARABT/BUZSAKY........................

diamond formation would work fine imo.. prolly better than our current 4-4-2.. at least this way buz n taarabt are played in their proper position.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post

...................................QUASHIE........ .............................

diamond formation would work fine imo.. prolly better than our current 4-4-2.. at least this way buz n taarabt are played in their proper position.
            but faurlin still isnt...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

:( :(

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                To be honest, I ain't happy about it. The deal looks a good deal when you really look into it but, well, he's been one of our best players FFS

I think this is the new line up:

HOGAN.............QUASHIE...........FAURLIN....... ...........TAARABT

yes was told about this yesterday

its a good deal and a decent return on what we paid for him

its not all doom and gloom lads, its time for hogan to step upto the plate:boss:

Comment

Relegate good times. COME ON.....

Let's all have a party......

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post

But Faurlin, Connolly and Legiertwood are all out of position in this team.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

Doesn't say much for Borrage and Rammerdale then.

Or the balance of our squad.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

If Routledge doesn't want to play for us anymore let him go.

Yes he has been decent this season but in all honesty his delivery is woeful. He is quick and can beat his man for pace thats it.

We paid 300k for him so if we get 2 million, I'm not suprised club are selling as healthy profit.

He is a little **** and always has been thinks he is much better than he is and will not make it in the Prem as he has proven at three different clubs.

With Cook coming back and supposedly looking good on the left wing, we have Hogan, Adel, Buzz and Balanta who can all fill his void. If Balanta can get back to pre-season form he is a better player than Routledge anyway.

Plus players like Cook, Hogan and Balanta, have something to prove, love the club and just want to play.

I honestly would not be suprised to see us go 4-3-3 now we have Quashie.
                        15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

well

well im sorry to see him go,but his wage is projected to be the biggest in the club so maybe we can mow bring in beckford:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                            well im sorry to see him go,but his wage is projected to be the biggest in the club so maybe we can mow bring in beckford:devil:
                            if routledge goes please have your name as: hall for england, that way he is likely to follow suit and go like the two names before him

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            but faurlin still isnt...
                            faurlin is a CM, in a diamond he is hardly out of position.. we aint asking him to bomb up n down the wing.

we would need some wingbacks for this formation but well.. your match winners win games - ours atm are buzsaky, taarabt and simpson (minus WR if he goes)
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                              Oh do give it a rest I am not in the mood for your tosh today! You think selling the likes of Routledge is going to encourage the likes Beckford to QPR. What frigging planet are you on. Have another Stella cos that'll keep you fingers busy and hopefully off here.

If he goes so too does my season ticket. He's the only player worth watching at the minute who is ours! There is no point with the ST what with all the empty seats everywhere and the club throwing cheap deals at none ST holders to help fill the stadium. This is the final straw that’s broke the camels back for me. I know nothing has happened yet but I await confirmation.

Not a threat, a promise!

Comment

For me Routledge has 1 good game in 4 and if we get 2 million for him then I'm happy but only if goes into strengthing the team

Its time for Balanta and Hogen to step up
                                Last edited by Rangersw12; 22-01-2010, 05:53 PM.
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X