Routledge is offski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EYR View Post
    I thought scott jones had more than 3 posts hmmmmmmm?

its me mate, the board is playing up for some of the admin/mods...hence myu is also logged in as myu_qpr. God knows why/what is wrong but im sure we'll sort it out.

Comment

An absolute joke if true!

This board have no aspirations and dreams. We need to build a good side with players like Wayne. Get rid of the sh1t like Borrowdale, Hall, Ramage, Pelicori, Alberti and Agymang etc!

The squad is so average now, it's a joke!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Could this be a smokescreen. Scott says he done, Pete says maybe not. Everyone's reaction is they are peed off that he is being sold at then he is not, everyone is happy again and gets behind the team at W12 next Saturday with Nigel and a new striker.

A very good marketing play.

Comment

If Routledge goes then I give up. Flavio can't be serious about getting us to the prem by selling our best players, absolute joke.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            An absolute joke if true!

This board have no aspirations and dreams. We need to build a good side with players like Wayne. Get rid of the sh1t like Borrowdale, Hall, Ramage, Pelicori, Alberti and Agymang etc!

The squad is so average now, it's a joke!
            spot on
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

If he doesnt want to be here then get shot of the little c**t asap.

Comment

have you noticed this is not THE Scott Jones!!! hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                  If he doesnt want to be here then get shot of the little c**t asap.
                  Taarabt does not want to be here, he wants to be in Spain ?

Comment

So annoyed

Can't believe we would sell Wayne. He is a quality player and the kind we need to get promoted. We have so much deadwood here yet we decide to sell one of our best assets. I'm now asking the question is the dream coming to an end?

Words can't say if he goes how hacked of I will be with QPR, pure lack of ambition and yet again the fans have been let down.
                    :devil:
                    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

If he wants to go then hes gonna go at the end of the day.

He'll only end up putting in a transfer request.

Its a bitter pill to swallow, although imo he has been well below par. 400k sold for nearly 2 mil is good business....

Im not overally happy cos his form could allways improve, but if we can ship a couple more perhaps we will be able to get in some decent players ie ya kitson and finnan...

but, if those players arnt brought in then he shouldnt go!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Would be far more ideal to get rid of agyemang/hall/ramage/alberti/pellicori....

And free up wages that way. But this is QPR afterall, may the drama continue.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

My enthusiasm for Rangers is waining. You ask yourself, what's the point???

The owners have no interest in taking us up.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

If Kitson/Cousin does come and we sell WR who the eff are gonna supply our new target men, Hogan/Cook on the left fair enough, but who on the right Surely not Alberti?????
                            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

May I remind members the amount of times when we thought a player was going to sign only to be last minute problem or change.
                              Don't all slit your wrists yet

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                                He did.

He's not happy with all the changes and faffing around as I'm led to believe. He wants to play in the Prem and with boro just 2 points behind thinks theyve a better chance than we have..allegedly..got this from another player.

And in fairness, this is my opinion...boro will STICK with Strachan, so if it doesnt happen this year for them it will happen next.
                                seems like it's always someone else's fault that our wayne's not setting the premiership alight. maybe instead of weighing up the deeply hypothetical promotion chances of what would be the 8th club of his short career he should knuckle down and do something about it on the pitch like learning to shoot and cross accurately.

Comment

Working...
                                X