Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• themodfather
    replied
    maybe we can give hall a 10 yr contract on £75k a day???

Leave a comment:

• loafer
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Oh well, too late Rangers.

Perhaps QPR can find a 30 year old prolific (3 goals a season) striker from Serie C2 to sign.
    Now were talking :anger: routledges signing was one of the few that have pleasantly surprised me in the last few years, selling him and not reinvesting the funds will pretty much signal the intentions of the club.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by loafer View Post
    Lee Barnard signed for southampton today I believe.... a football club now being run in a correct manner and they have at least two strikers better than anything we've got

Oh well, too late Rangers.

Perhaps QPR can find a 30 year old prolific (3 goals a season) striker from Serie C2 to sign.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by loafer View Post
    Lee Barnard signed for southampton today I believe.... a football club now being run in a correct manner and they have at least two strikers better than anything we've got
    Yep - a player we could have and should have purchased for less than £300k and less wages than Hall etc etc....

Plus they have a manager we should have and could have employed.

They have a rich owner too (far wealthier than FB_, but he's happy to allow Pardew to run things without splashing ridiculous money on agents or wages.

If only.............:very_sad::very_sad:

Leave a comment:

• UB5 Ranger
    replied
    Please change your name to AgyemangforEngland, lol

Leave a comment:

• loafer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• QPR1234
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    If the fee is £2M then it is a good profit, but I would hope that the money is spent on new players to strengthen the team.

Two full backs at around £500K each, £250K for Heaton which leaves £750K for a new striker not a lot of quality options for that price, so QPR might have to gamble on someone like Lee Barnard for £200-300K.
    good pricing structure for positions, im sure even if need be we could LOAN a striker and sign perm in summer..

its clear tho to get 4 in we need to ship 3/4 out.

routledge is one, hopefully hall, agy and vine are the others.. as that free's up alot of wages and wouldn't affect our team too badly.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    An absolute joke if true!

This board have no aspirations and dreams. We need to build a good side with players like Wayne. Get rid of the sh1t like Borrowdale, Hall, Ramage, Pelicori, Alberti and Agymang etc!

The squad is so average now, it's a joke!
    Somebody has to want those players for QPR to sell them.

And from what I can make out, there isn't much interest in paying fees for rubbish players, well not from clubs who have people who know about football running them. QPR would do well to sell them as a job lot for £200K

As for selling Routledge.

In a way, I would be sorry to seem him leave, but I tend to agree that he often delivers poor crosses onto the box, or chooses to go for goal.

He seems to move around between clubs quite a lot Palace, Spurs, Villa & QPR plus loans at Fulham, Portsmouth, Cardiff. That is a lot of clubs for a 22 (?) year old? Maybe he has a p[oor attitude/ work ethic.

If the fee is £2M then it is a good profit, but I would hope that the money is spent on new players to strengthen the team.

Two full backs at around £500K each, £250K for Heaton which leaves £750K for a new striker not a lot of quality options for that price, so QPR might have to gamble on someone like Lee Barnard for £200-300K.

Leave a comment:

• QPR1234
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    For me Routledge has 1 good game in 4 and if we get 2 million for him then I'm happy but only if goes into strengthing the team

Its time for Balanta and Hogen to step up
    agreed both those two could "step up" but both are also inconsistant..

if we get a good price for WR i wouldnt be too fussed.. i would like to see us sign somebody like cousin, 2 wingbacks, leading CB (big dan-esq) and another proven CM.

selling WR and not bringing in anything to "go forward" shows extreme lack of intent..

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    only if goes into strengthing the team
    it wont.

Leave a comment:

• Rangersw12
    replied
    For me Routledge has 1 good game in 4 and if we get 2 million for him then I'm happy but only if goes into strengthing the team

Its time for Balanta and Hogen to step up
    Last edited by Rangersw12; 22-01-2010, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dazzer1977
    replied
    Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
    well im sorry to see him go,but his wage is projected to be the biggest in the club so maybe we can mow bring in beckford:devil:
    Oh do give it a rest I am not in the mood for your tosh today! You think selling the likes of Routledge is going to encourage the likes Beckford to QPR. What frigging planet are you on. Have another Stella cos that'll keep you fingers busy and hopefully off here.

If he goes so too does my season ticket. He's the only player worth watching at the minute who is ours! There is no point with the ST what with all the empty seats everywhere and the club throwing cheap deals at none ST holders to help fill the stadium. This is the final straw that’s broke the camels back for me. I know nothing has happened yet but I await confirmation.

Not a threat, a promise!

Leave a comment:

• QPR1234
    replied
    Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
    well im sorry to see him go,but his wage is projected to be the biggest in the club so maybe we can mow bring in beckford:devil:
    if routledge goes please have your name as: hall for england, that way he is likely to follow suit and go like the two names before him

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    But Faurlin, Connolly and Legiertwood are all out of position in this team.
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    but faurlin still isnt...
    faurlin is a CM, in a diamond he is hardly out of position.. we aint asking him to bomb up n down the wing.

we would need some wingbacks for this formation but well.. your match winners win games - ours atm are buzsaky, taarabt and simpson (minus WR if he goes)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well

Leave a comment:

• Ads1985
    replied
    If Routledge doesn't want to play for us anymore let him go.

Yes he has been decent this season but in all honesty his delivery is woeful. He is quick and can beat his man for pace thats it.

We paid 300k for him so if we get 2 million, I'm not suprised club are selling as healthy profit.

He is a little **** and always has been thinks he is much better than he is and will not make it in the Prem as he has proven at three different clubs.

With Cook coming back and supposedly looking good on the left wing, we have Hogan, Adel, Buzz and Balanta who can all fill his void. If Balanta can get back to pre-season form he is a better player than Routledge anyway.

Plus players like Cook, Hogan and Balanta, have something to prove, love the club and just want to play.

I honestly would not be suprised to see us go 4-3-3 now we have Quashie.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X