Fitz Hall's move to Newcastle stalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz Hall's move to Newcastle stalls

FITZ Hall's move to Newcastle has stalled because of the defender's wage demands.

More...

apologies if posted already

funny how newcastle cant afford his wages but we seem to

wonder how much he is on?

Comment

Shame.... rumour was £12k per week a while back, don't know if that is true though.

Comment

Can't we just give him to them for free. He is rubbish.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Shame.... rumour was £12k per week a while back, don't know if that is true though.
          think its more than that:confused:

Comment

they've also apparently signed the Portsmouth Defender that we were after as well (Williamson?) which would probably scupper the deal...
            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

they probably found out what we are paying him and that he expects the same and laughed their backsides off....they are a badly run club just not as bad as us

Comment

I'm in the car, someone text me his address and i'll wack it in the sat nav.

Fear not we should be in Newcastle by about 4 this afternoon. Hall will be gone.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

What an absolute pr1ck if this is true. He has been diabolical for QPR, injured loads, and he wants more wages from another club. What has he done to earn them? He is being poorly advised and also completely over-values himself. Get real. I would go as far to say that is the sort of thing I'd boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                    What an absolute pr1ck if this is true. He has been diabolical for QPR, injured loads, and he wants more wages from another club. What has he done to earn them? He is being poorly advised and also completely over-values himself. Get real. I would go as far to say that is the sort of thing I'd boo.
                    i doubt he is trying to ask for more wages than what he is getting here and it sounds like newcastle are not prepared to match what we are paying him

I hope he does go to newcastle as he would single handedly wreck there promotion bid

Comment

They should transfer list him and tell him that he has no future at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                        They should transfer list him and tell him that he has no future at QPR.
                        I agree.

Thing is, it doesn't really matter if a player loses a grand or two a week, because they are so well-off anyway. A footballer's career is relatively short, why stayat a club where you aren't wanted instead of making a move to somewhere that you mightb rated more highly. It is pathetic in my opinion.

How many young lads dream of being a pro... millions.... and you get this pathetic money-grabbing attitude which says a lot about the players who are like that.

Comment

I wouldn't mind but the defenders I play with on a saturday are as good as Fitz Hall.......

Comment

Working...
                          X